Chapter Four

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
this chapter contains the following: abuse, drug use, and mature language.

I open my eyes to see Mattheo towering above me.

"What the fuck?!"I say, while starting to sit up, shocked at the boy standing before me. He brings his finger down to my lips, "Shh" He softly coos. It felt irresistible to not oblige, I felt like I was put under imperio. He brings his hand back down to my face and runs his thumb over my bottom lip and says, "What are you dreaming about, Esmeray?"

All of a sudden, I opened my eyes and quickly jolt to sit up, I scan my dorm room to make sure that there is no one actually in here. Looking over to the bed that Enzo was sleeping in, I see that he is still there, passed out in his chicken costume, with the ketchup bottle still firmly in his hand.

I think about the dream I just had, why am I dreaming about Mattheo? Why is he on my mind? What is so special about him? And why am I still thinking about him? I close my eyes and start to imagine what Draco would say or do if he knew I was thinking and dreaming about our worst enemy. Just the thought of him made me feel so exhausted so before I knew it, I drifted back to sleep.

2 WEEKS LATER

DRACO'S POV

Walking into the great hall, for breakfast, I head towards the Slytherin table. Unable to do anything but search for Astoria's eyes, I glance at every table until I find her. She gives me a small, discreet smile and I find myself smiling back. Passing her, I continue on towards Blaise, Pansy, Enzo and Y/N. They were all giggling. Probably about something stupid but I ask why anyway.

"What are we laughing about?" I quietly ask Blaise.

He shoots a look at Y/N before saying with a chuckle, "Oh, well, we were just talking about tomorrow's party and we were just making up scenarios about what could happen. Completely unrealistic ones though."

"Like what?" I question.

"Like Pansy having sex with Theodore Nott" Y/N chimes in. Her voice making me want to pitch myself off the astronomy tower.

"Nobody asked you. You will speak when spoken to," I say quickly as I snap my head to look at her. Aside from Pansy, Y/N is the most irritating girl I have ever met.

I could practically feel her sink back down into her seat. Y/N's eyes lose her twinkle that is always there when she's with Enzo, and her smile from Blaise falls. Watching her confidence fade, I feel as if I could laugh. Her pathetic demeanor changes at the slightest insult. If only my father could see her now, maybe he would let me live if broke up with her. In disgust, I look down at my plate and start to slowly eat.

Y/N's POV

Hearing his words, I visibly broke down. It is frustrating that I allow him to overpower me like that. After all, I am the one with the powerful family. Out of the two of us, I'm richer, yet I still allow him to treat me like I'm the equivalent of a muggle-born. I love him but I don't believe I can stay with him for much longer. I am becoming tired of giving him everything I physically can and getting nothing--physical or emotional--in return.

After a few moments of silence, I look over to Pansy and she gives me a look, I know she means 'we can leave'. Nodding my head, I decide to just leave, Draco obviously doesn't want me here. As I stand, I feel Enzo grab my wrist. I turn around to him and he says, "Wait for me? I'll come with you."

Only leaving me waiting for a moment, Enzo finishes and gets up. We walk out side by side. Reaching the Great Hall's exit, I softly state, "Thank you, Enzo."