Chapter Fifteen

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
this chapter contains the following; slight sexual content, mature language, pregnancy, and manipulation.

So, I felt so bad that I'm keeping the name away from you guys, because it's your baby too, lol. So enjoy finding out our child's name!!

Lana Del Rey as Naya Granger

________________________________________________________

I was so happy to hear about how good the baby is doing. I may not show it, or say it at all, but I'm kind of excited to be a father. I never thought about kids, especially at seventeen, only because I never knew what love was. My mother and father didn't love each other, or at least it was one-sided.

Y/n made it possible to make me feel loved and also love someone, and I don't mind having a mini-me running around killing people. It could also be a little Y/n, kind and beautiful, but also badass.

One thing I haven't talked to Y/n about was the baby: her predictions on the gender, or names. I don't know what she wants, and she doesn't know what I want.

As we lay in bed, silence wraps over us like thick air on a rainy day. I fucking hate when she's so quiet. It makes me feel like I hurt her, and she's thinking about something bad. I can just read her mind to see, but I don't like doing it because I know it bothers her sometimes.

"Y/n," I quietly spoke, while looking at her staring at the ceiling.

"Hmm?" She hummed beneath me.

"Can we uhm-" I tried to speak but baby talk is awkward for me.

"Can we talk about the child?" I finally got out, after a few seconds of hesitation.

"Why would we do that?" She looks up at me with sad eyes, but an overall confused expression.

"Because that's what I want to talk about..." I say with uneasiness projected.

Y/n has a cold face. Almost as if she doesn't want to discuss the baby.

"No," She says to me, no regret or expression visible.

"Why not?" I sit up a little bit, getting ready for a serious conversation. If she didn't want to talk about our child, why did she bring it up? She was the one who told me about her doctor's visit. Now my hopes were up and destroyed, and I was so happy to talk about this stuff.

"Because I don't want to get attached to her," Y/n groans out hesitantly. Did I hear that right?

"Her?" I narrow my eyes at the girl below me.

Her face instantly drops and she looks embarrassed. Why is that? I don't know.

"I-...Don't-, Just forget I said that," She stammers out.