Chapter Twenty Four

I walk down the corridor until I reach Enzo's door. Today is the day I will tell them about Mattheo. I open the door and see the four of them sitting on the beds. They all looked over to me, jaws dropping when they saw my face.

I closed the door behind me as I walked in. I see their saddened faces. Lorenzo's affected me the most, because he knew this entire time that something was wrong, he just couldn't figure it out.

"All because we went to see you?" Blaise questioned me angrily. I didn't even have to tell him who hit me, he already knew. I nod my head, slightly embarrassed. I walk further into the room, putting Aurora's bag on the chair.

I take a seat on Enzo's bed, still holding my baby. I feel like I failed her.

Lorenzo's POV

Y/n takes a seat on my bed, still holding her baby. The bruises and redness on her face hurts me. I can't imagine how she feels. I can only try to help her.

She looks down on Aurora as she speaks, "I tried to give him time to change. I tried to see some good in him, for her sake. But for her sake, I needed to leave."

Good. She is realizing how bad he is for her. It shouldn't have taken this long.

"He doesn't help me at all. I'm up with her all day and night. I survive off of 3 hours of sleep and probably less. I haven't showered in days because he refuses to watch her. I barely eat because he brings me maybe one meal a day, and I can't even enjoy it because I'm too busy taking care of her. He forced me to stay in the room because he didn't want her to get hurt."

"Go," I said to her, reaching for the baby.

She looked confused before asking me, "Go where?"

"Go shower, go eat, do whatever you want," I said to her, as she finally gave me the baby.

"I will shower but that's it, Aurora needs me," She says as she stands up, heading to my closet.

"No, you need sleep. We will watch her, it's better for us to spend some time with her anyways." Pansy convinced Y/n.

She nodded and headed into the shower. Once we heard the water running, we all began speaking.

"This is unbelievable, how could he do that to Y/n?" Hermione asks the three of us. We all shrug our shoulders at the same time, just as confused as Hermione.

I watched as the two girls interacted with Aurora.

"You guys should have one of your own." I say jokingly to them. They both look at me, to each other, then back at me and just laugh.

As we are all talking, Blaise decides to run down quickly and get Y/n some dinner. He claims that he's "good friends" with one of the elves in the kitchen but I don't believe it.

-

Before we knew it, Y/n was back in the room. Her hair was wet and detangled, I guess she washed it. She looked cleaner and I'm sure she smelled much better. She was wearing my clothes which were clean.

Seconds after Y/n walked out, Blaise came into the room with a cart. It had all kinds of food on it, and it was all for her. She deserved it and needed it.

I watched as she sat down, beginning to eat. She looks beautiful. Even with those bruises on her face, she looks perfect. All I wanna do is protect her, them. Both of them need me and I wanna be there.

If all goes well, if Y/n feels the same way, I think we will be great. If she doesn't, it's okay. I will help her and love her unconditionally. She deserves all that I can give.