Chapter Ten

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
this chapter contains the following: sexual content, mature language, choking, slapping, anxiety, manic depression/bipolar depression, suicidal thoughts, eating disorder, underage drinking, and blood.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up in my bed with my head pounding. I sit up to see Pansy and Hermione on her bed, Blaise at the foot of my bed and Lorenzo next to me. Everyone was sleeping so I decided to stay quiet and stare at the ceiling.

I thought about everything. The deal, Arlo, my parents and the arranged marriage, Mattheo fighting both Arlo and Draco, Theo using the Cruciatus curse on Draco, me fainting because of everything. It was all too much to think about, but one thing that stayed in my mind was Mattheo.

I sit up, trying to get off my bed but my head hurts and my body feels sore. Hermione wakes up from the sounds of me stumbling off my bed.

"You should probably lay back down," She says innocently, trying to be helpful.

"I was going to use the bathroom," I replied.                                                                                            Her facial expressions turn sad, "Oh, I'm sorry. Here let me help you."

"It's okay I can get up by myself," I said to her. 

I take a shower, put my hair in a messy bun and get dressed. I wore a baggy dark green sweater and black shorts with white shoes.

I plan on going to Theo's room to talk to him about everything, especially Malfoy. When I walk back out to my room, Lorenzo and Blaise are still sleeping, Hermione and Pansy are cuddling together. I quietly leave my room and walk down to the common room.

I read the clock and saw that it was 1:23 am. The common room was empty and quiet. I walked through the boy's dormitory hall, reaching the last door on the left. I realise the door is unlocked so I didn't bother knocking, I just walked right in. Mattheo has his own room, he doesn't  share his like the rest of the students. It was very organized, dark, and quiet. I could see his room's layout because of the moonlight beaming through the windows. His bed was empty, but I saw the light coming from under the bathroom door, I could also hear the shower. I stand at the end of his bed, fiddling with my fingers while I wait for him to come out.

Many minutes later, Theo walks out of the bathroom. His towel is wrapped around his  lower abdomen, water droplets falling onto his pink cheeks, from his hair. I tried not to stare a lot. He stands in his tracks, surprised that I am in his room.

"What are you doing here?"  He questions me.  "I came to talk to you, about Malfoy and Arlo," I hesitantly speak.

"Okay, What about them?" He rolls his eyes while walking over to his closet.

"Why did you fight them?" I question.

"Isn't it obvious? I did it because they deserved it," He answers, walking out of his closet shirtless, with only grey sweatpants on.

"Mattheo. What you did was pointless and stupid," I say loudly while narrowing my eyes.

"Pointless and stupid?" he mocks me, "It wasn't pointless and stupid if you cried to me about it and never got back at any of them; Your parents, Malfoy, Rosier, or that Michael guy. I did that for you!"

"For me?! You just made everything worse!" We are both yelling back and forth at each other.

"No, You don't get to do that Y/n,"

"Do what? Confront you for ruining things-" I was cut off by him, "You don't get to blame me for your shitty life! You were the one who thought it was a great idea to drop all of your fucked up issues on me! I am not your fucking friend go find someone else to do that"