Chapter Twenty-One

"Now time to have that meeting with Voldemort. I wonder what he's got to say, or offer. Anxiety fills my nerves, and I start to feel that nauseous trembling feeling."

I searched around the corridors for any sign of Mattheo or Voldemort but I just couldn't find them. I began to feel sick, as if I was going to pass out and throw up at the same time.

As soon as the dizziness started, I heard loud and fast footsteps rushing up behind me. I turned around slightly and saw Theo reaching for me. Once he had me in his embrace, He lead me to his father's conference room.

Once the door opened, I saw every death eater standing behind their seats. I felt a little more anxious than usual but I quickly put all of my feelings aside, not wanting the dark lord to see me weak.

"Hello, my beautiful daughter in law," Voldemort cheered out, resulting in a combination of smiles and laughter from each death eater.

I cringed for a moment but then put a huge smile on my face. A forced smile.

"Good morning," I said to the man with another forced smile.

I took my seat next to Theo, waiting for the other death eaters to also sit down. Once everyone was seated, Voldemort began speaking.

"As you all know, my son is engaged to Y/n Esmeray," Voldemort happily cheered, though I couldn't tell if he was happy or not.

I was confused as the room filled with cheers. Engaged?
Since when? I took a look at Theo and then back at Voldemort. This had to be some sick joke.

I'm not one to get married. It's bad enough that I'm already pregnant with his baby. A baby that I have to give up...
I continued to think about our secret engagement that I didn't know about.

The meeting shortly ended since the only reason they were summoned was to congratulate me and Theo. Now it was time for Voldemort to talk to me and his son.

"Father, You said that you had to speak to us?" Mattheo questions the Dark Lord.

"Yes. Y/n, I have an offer. If you give up your child willingly, you don't have to be killed."

So he is going to give me another chance?

"Why are you being so generous? You were so eager to kill me but now you want to spare my life? Why?" I ask the crusty man standing near me.

His breath reeks of pee and fish. It's making me very nauseous but I don't wanna be rude and throw up in his office.

Mattheo hits my arm gently so I face him. He has a "Watch your mouth" expression. I roll my eyes and look back at the dark lord.

"Your fiancé has begged me to spare your life. Although I hate you and your now dead family, You are the mother of my new grandchild, and the soon to be wife of my son." The man says as if he was forced.

It means a lot to me that Theo would talk his father into keeping me alive, so I was internally smiling. But my face remained cold.

"Mhm. Is that all?" I ask Voldemort, aiming to leave his horrid house soon.

"Yes, now get out. I can't stand to look at you," The man said as he crossed his arms and turned his head.

"Gladly," I said proudly. This man doesn't scare me, whether he is gonna kill me or not.

Voldemort turned his head back to look at Mattheo. He looked upset. But Theo was smiling.

"You promised," Mattheo said to his father with a sarcastic smile on his face.

Everyone just exchanged looks and Voldemort disappeared. Mattheo and I walked up to his room. I felt relieved as soon as I sat down on his bed.

"Engaged, huh?" I smile at Theo, knowing that it was all a funny joke.

"Well I was gonna ask you sooner but you were sick." Mattheo said as he walked to the dresser in his closet.

I waited for him to come out of the closet, and he did. With a small black velvet box. I began to grow nervous when he sat next to me.

"I'm not gonna be all sappy and sad, but I have to admit. I love you. You honestly make me the happiest person that I could be, and you showed me how to love, and how to be loved."

This poor boy started choking on his words, with tears in his eyes. I start smiling like a child, on the verge of tears as well.

"I told myself that I wasn't gonna cry but I can't help it. I never thought that we would get this close, or even know each other at all. But I'm happy that we did. You brought out the best of me. I really want to spend all of eternity with you, Y/n. So will you please marry me?" The boy said with a smile.

I was already crying hysterically and could barely speak, so I just nodded my head and smiled.

Mattheo opened the box and revealed a beautiful ring. Silver with a large diamond. I was in complete shock. I instantly put my hand out and let him put the ring on. It fit me perfectly.

I quickly reached for his face, pulling him in for a kiss. Nobody understands how much I love him.

I continued to stare at my ring for the entire night. I just couldn't believe it.
-
It was time for us to go to bed since we had to be at Hogwarts early tomorrow. Once I got into Theos bed, He pulled me in for a hug.

He could tell that something was wrong but I didn't wanna bother him.

"It's okay, Y/n." He said as he stroked my hair.

I was feeling really sad after he proposed. I missed my parents. Especially my mom. She used to be so kind.

I'm just hurt knowing that my parents won't be able to see their daughter get married. They won't be able to meet their grandchildren. But everything happens for a reason.

I'm excited to tell Pansy, Blaise and Enzo about our engagement. I shortly drift off into a deep sleep.

-

HI GUYS!! Ive missed you all soo much and I'm happy to finally be releasing a new chapter. I know its been a very long time but I didn't forget about you guys.

So my phone broke a few months ago and i didn't get it fixed until 2 days ago. I had no way to write or even tell you guys that my phone broke.

ALSO I WANNA GIVE A HUGE THANKS TO MY BEAUTIFUL BESTIES @lolzemily & @pointypython for just being amazing. I love them both dearly and yeah. But they are both still ugly whores :))