Chapter One

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
this chapter contains the following: sexual assault, mature language, and abuse.
Please do not read this part if you are sensitive to the topic of SA. It is very triggering.

Y/N's POV

3 YEARS AGO

One evening I accompanied my parents to one of their shite business parties. I was all alone in an empty room until a familiar voice started whispering, and closed the door behind him.

My body had turned itself around to take a good look at the person shadowing over my shoulder. It was one of my father's co-workers. He reeked of the smell of alcohol once his hot breath fanned my face.

"Don't you look amazing tonight," My father's friend said to me.
"Oh.. um- sorry, I was just leaving," I said with a forced but awkward half-smile on my face.

The older man then gripped my arm tightly as I started to walk away. "No, your not." He spat aggressively. In a blink of an eye, I am pinned down on a desk with my legs forcibly separated. Tears started falling down my face, burning pathways into my soft cheeks, as the older man slid his hands down my thighs.

In that moment, I froze. I could feel my entire body just stop, and it felt like no air was getting into my lungs. I stared down at the floor seeing my underwear torn in half.

No. I will not let him do this to me. I think of any reason to find the energy to fight him, but nothing came to mind. I thought for what felt like hours until I got something.

Draco. He's the one person in my life that actually cares for me.

As I'm trying to fight my way out of his grip, I feel his hand connect with my face.

"Stop moving!" He whisper shouts at me. My right cheek stung, I could feel it burning up, but that wouldn't stop me.

I grabbed the man's hands and tried bending his wrists but that only made him angrier. He turned my hands inward and shoved me onto the table.

"Please. Stop!" I beg. His malicious smirk stays on his face, as he continues to pry my clothes off.

I began kicking and screaming as he kept grabbing my body.

"Shhhh! Shut up." The man says quietly. He then puts his hand over my mouth. I took that opportunity to bite down on his index finger as hard as possible, and the man lets out a yell but instantly quiets down.

His hand moved from my mouth and he took two steps back. 'Oh Merlin. He's leaving.' I thought to myself.

The man turned his body halfway but then looked back at me. His closed fist connected with the left side of my face & with that, my vision got blurred. He grabbed both my arms and swung me to the floor.

I could feel the throbbing on my eye and cheekbone, along with the few tears slipping out. Everything looked distorted and my blinking got heavier than ever.

Before I knew it, the entire room became black and the only sound I could hear was a slight ring.
-
When I came to, I could barely remember what exactly happened, though I could feel it. Everywhere. I was still in the room alone. I stood up slowly but felt a rush of something come out of me.

When I looked down at my thigh, blood streamed down slowly. I looked around for my dress and underwear. After what felt like forever, I found my things and quickly threw them on.

Everything hurts, and I feel so nasty. I just want to go home. No thoughts came to my mind except wanting to go home. I need to find my mom.

I looked at the small alarm clock that was on the table. Only 20 mins had passed since I came in here.

My heart began to do weird things, and I felt like something was choking me. I reach for my neck and began to feel around. My necklaces were so tight. I don't remember them being this tight.

I pulled all of them off, but that didn't help. I still felt like I couldn't breathe. I tried my best to look presentable before I rushed out of the room.

The music and loud laughter is muffled as I rush through the crowd of elder people. Pushing through them all, while gathering weird looks from some, I finally made it outside.

The cold air hit my like a train and I felt a little better. After what felt like hours, I began feeling a bit normal. Everything felt okay. Now I just need to find the car.

I locate the black car with the familiar driver sitting in the seat peacefully. She was an amazing woman, so friendly and caring.

I softly knock on the window, and she unlocks the door. I sit in the seat and closed the door.
-
I made it home and walked slowly to my room. My legs burned, my body hurt and ached. My heart ached. I felt so bad.

I rush into my bathroom and lock the door. When I turned around, I looked into the mirror. I didn't recognize the girl standing in it.

I was disgusted with who I saw. That wasn't me. Tears began streaming down my face, and I couldn't stop them. I didn't care to stop them.

The guilt was so intense, I just wanted to disappear. How could I let him do that to me? There was more that I could've done.

Well, maybe it just didn't happen.

No. Something definitely happened. I feel so disgusting. I'm so disgusting.

Nothing happened. Nothing. If I clean myself up and smile, it means nothing happened. Just wash off his hands, wash off the blood, and everything will be okay.
-
I washed up about 10 times, and I still felt dirty. The water was on its hottest setting, my skin just wouldn't get clean.

Its fine.

I dressed myself and laid in bed. Everything will be okay. It never happened. Nothing happened. I got my period and needed to go home.

Yeah. My period. I ran into a wall which is why I got this black eye.

The next morning

I heard my parents calling me from downstairs. I continue to ignore them, the same way that I always do. I absolutely hate my parents.

People say that your parents gave you life, so respect them. They put a roof over your head, shoes on your feet,  food in your stomach, blah blah blah. I don't care.

I can't wait for the day that I found out that they died. It would be the best day of my life. They put me through hell during my life. The beatings, the verbal abuse, the neglect.

They didn't know how to be parents. I'm thankful that I don't have any siblings. I would want another child to go through the things that I went through.

I hear a small knock at my door.

"Y/n.." The elf voice called out to me. My door swung open and my house elf waddled in.

"Hi, Bria." I spoke softly to the plump little thing at my door.

She told me that my parents wanted me downstairs to speak to them during breakfast, which I didn't want to do, but had to.
-
I took my seat at the table. An empty plate sitting in front of me, next to an empty glass cup.

"Eat." My mother spoke harshly.

"I'm not hungry." I replied back, with the exact same tone in my voice.

My parents yelled at my for the next 40 mins about leaving the party too soon. I tried explaining that I got my 'period' but they didn't care. After lot's of tears, multiple shoves, and a few slaps on my arms, they let me go upstairs.

I hate them.