Chapter Eight

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
this chapter contains the following, mentions of underage drinking, sexual content, and mature language.

Y/N'S POV

"Go get ready darling, the ball starts in an hour. Make sure you wear the dress I put out for you" mother says whilst hurrying away.

I start up the stairs and as I enter my room, I see a black garment bag hanging from my bathroom door. I instantly rush towards it to see the dress. I am so excited to see it, my mother has an amazing fashion sense, so I know that anything she got me would be amazing.

As I slowly unzip the bag, I can practically feel the serotonin on my fingertips, tingling in anticipation.

A gorgeous emerald green V-neck dress appears in front of me. It is simply divine. Almost immediately, I get changed into it, eager to see how I look in it. The dress had a thigh high slit and the waistband sat perfectly fitted. It was like this dress was made for me.

I turn around to see that I have a pair of black suede, open toe heels. Before slipping them on, I decide to do my hair and makeup. I curl my hair and put it in a loose half up, half down, and two small curled bits are free in the front. As for my makeup, I decided to do a bronze eye, with a clear lip gloss.

I finally put on my heels and checked the time. I realise I have some extra time so I decide to go downstairs to see if I can help.

As I step out onto the landing, I take a deep breath and place my hands on the banister, looking over at everyone. As I'm looking around, I see Lorenzo.

I haven't seen him for three weeks, and I hadn't really spoken to him much for a few weeks before that anyway. I walk down the stairs, happy to finally see my best friend again.

ENZO POV

I arrive at the Esmeray manor and it's bigger than I remember. Every room is elegantly and neatly decorated as if the Queen is expected.

"Enzo!" My name is called from behind me. I turn around and see Y/n looking as beautiful as ever. She looks...different, good different. Hotter.

She wraps her arms around my neck, and I hug her back. I've missed her so much and I can tell she's missed me too.
"Hey y/n," I say, cheerfully, "How are you? What have you been up to?"
"I'm actually really good!" she states as we both pull away from each other.
Before she can finish replying, we hear Pansy and Blaise coming over to us.

"Hey everyone," says Blaise, smiling. We all greet and hug each other.
"Merlin, Y/n! You look gorgeous, what happened to you?!" Pansy says to Y/n as she blushes. I can't disagree. She looks like a totally different person.
We continue talking for ages, catching up on what we've been doing since we last saw each other. Eventually, more and more people start arriving.

Y/N'S POV

As I talk to my friends I notice that they haven't changed a bit since the last time I saw them. It feels good talking to them. Suddenly as Blaise was talking about his huge throbbing dick my dad interrupts.

"Y/n darling come here I want you to meet someone."
"I'll see you guys later," I say to them as I walked away.
I follow my dad to the main ballroom, listening to the chatter that fills the room. 
"Y/n this is Felix Rosier," A tall man with dark hair turned around.