Questions

So, I am already thinking about writing my next story and I need to ask a few questions about what you guys wanna see. Read all the questions before answering anything!!!!

x reader or Made up character? -->

Draco or Mattheo or?

Hogwarts setting only or some of Hogwarts, mostly a home life? -->

Shy and bullied by one of the boys (Draco/Theo) or confident and stuff -->

Okay, now time for my input. I was thinking about doing the next book off of Scorpius Malfoy and Y/n and Theo's baby... If you guys agree, please let me know because I already kinda have a name for the baby. She is gonna be powerful, rich ofc, and have family friends/ cousins by her side. If you haven't caught on already, She is gonna attend Hogwarts with Lorenzo, Pansy, and Blaise's kids. Fun right? 

 I will include a cast, and names for everyone. It will be so much fun omg. Just let me know what you want to see. And yes, I'm thinking of making her name start with an 'E'. I have said the name in my head a million times and also added Riddle to it. I love the name I'm choosing but maybe I will love one of your names too. 

Name suggestions? Make sure to add 'Riddle' at the end. -->

ONE MORE THING!! E Riddle will be a wandless witch hehehehe. She is gonna be that powerful! I want to do that so badly but the majority wins so I guess I will wait until the time comes to decide on what I'm gonna do based on comments :)