Chapter Eleven

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
this chapter contains the following: mentions of blood and vomit, underage drinking, violence.
__________________________________

The hallway starts filling with fellow Slytherins, agitated with being woken up. Unable to stop our shrieks, a girl in the year above, Lola Flint, pushes through the crowd to yell at us, "What in Merlin--"

Everyone begins crowding, shoving even, to see what happened. The mixture of being drunk, finding a bloodbath in our room, and moving motions causes Pansy to projectile vomit into the crowd behind us. In disgust, everyone clears out of the hallway, leaving Pansy, Lola, and I gaping at the doorway.

Attempting to process what we are seeing, the wardrobe in between Pansy and I's beds starts to shake. The shaking persists and then the doors fly open. Fred and George Weasley run out towards us, screaming with their hands in the air. Their bodies are covered in blood and they won't stop screaming. Once the twins reach us, they burst out into laughter.

"Got our revenge, Esmeray," One of them says,

"Now may we have our map back?" The other says. Pansy has a confused expression on her face, whilst I'm glaring at the boys.

"You two pieces of shit!" I yell at them, my hands trembling as they are laughing hysterically. "Why-who would do something like that?!" I continue as I punch their shoulders.

"Did you see their faces?" Says one of them. They carry on mimicking us whilst I go to look around my room for the map. I find it in my desk drawer and hand it back to them with a wide, sarcastic smile.

"Thank you, Esmeray," The twins say in unison and they begin to walk out.

"Hang on, where do you think you're going?!" I shout at them as they speed-walk away, "You need to clean this mess up!" They are already out of sight.

Pansy looks at me before saying, "Why did they do that? What was that map?"

"Uhm, nothing, just some stupid map of the castle," I say, rolling my eyes. Pansy and I look at the fake body on my bed.

"Do we have to clean this up?" Pansy asks, scrunching her face and I respond by nodding.

Then a voice from behind us chimes in, "Don't worry, I'll help you," It's Lola.

Although we had never spoken to her before as she was in the year above and very popular, we accepted her offer to help us. It wasn't the best situation to get to know her in but surprisingly, the three of us got along well...

We finally cleaned the bloody mess and cleaned the 'dead body'. It was only pillows stuffed into someone's clothes, but it looked real.

"Thank you for the help, Lola," I say drunkenly with a smile on my face.

"Of course, a friend of Lorenzo's is a friend of mine," She smiles at me. I look at Pansy confused.
"You know Lorenzo?" I ask Lola.

"Well yeah," she gives me a soft smile.

Time flew by and Lola went back to her room, Pansy and I went to sleep. 

I wake up to the sound of Pansy groaning. I open my eyes and see her leave the bathroom, a hand over her stomach.

"You okay?" I ask her.

"Nope," she says as she collapses on her bed "I didn't realize how much I had to drink last night." She gets back in bed and says to me "Tell Hermione I won't be attending classes today," I nod my head and begin to get ready, with a massive hangover.