who's gonna win her heart? - 2012! turtles x fem! reader

Who's gonna win her heart? - 2012! Turtles x Fem! Reader

────────────────────

Request- ttcottco

Request is- "April decides to introduce her best friend, (Y/N) to the turtles. At first sight, each turtle seems to take in interest in her and soon over time they each get a crush on the girl. The boys get jealous of each other and try to win her heart, while (Y/N) has no idea!" 

────────────────────

"You're gonna love them, (Y/N)!" April exclaims as the two of you make your way through and empty alleyway. It's already 9 PM and you were supposed to sleep over with April at her place, but she wanted to introduce you to her 'mysterious friends'.

She's only introducing you to them due to the fact that you saw a giant green blur run past her window one night. She tried to play it off as nothing but you wouldn't stop pestering. 'Well, at least I get to get a closer look at the figure that ran past April's window that night...'

"Here!"

You looked around, confusion written on your face. "Uhm...what?"

She pointed down to your feet, a manhole cover?

"Do you want us to go down there..?" You ask. April nods and lifts the lid up, she holds onto the ladder and begins to climb down. "Close it on your way in!"

You stare at her before following behind her. Closing the cover, you quickly climb down and look around. "April, why are your friends in the sewers? What kind of people are you hanging out with?"

April stops walking to face you. "Look, when we get there- DON'T freak out. They're super sweet! I haven't known them for that long, only about a few weeks- but the short amount of time we've spent together is great. They're super nice and won't hurt you."

You tilt your head, "You make it seem like they look like weirdos." April just nervously giggles, "Most people would say that. Besides, I've already told them about how you saw one of them, so they really don't have a choice but to meet you." April and you walk, taking turns every now and then. "Promise me you won't tell anyone about them and where they live..?"

The two of you stop in front of a lit up area. It looks like one of those machines that you use to get through onto the train. You can hear noise from inside. 'There's actually people living here?! IN THE SEWERS? What humans would ever even live here?'

"(Y/N)? Please promise me! It would mean a lot not to just me, but to the guys."

You face April, "Um yeah, I promise not to tell anyone." April smiles and hugs you, "Thank you!! You'll absolutely adore these guys!"