starlight - rise! leo x fem! reader

Starlight - Rise! Leo x Fem! Reader

────────────────────

Request- AngelRosePhoenix

Request is- "One day when Leo comes over, he could hear (Y/N)'s music blasting through her headphones while she draws. Leo decides to turn the song on his phone and dance with (Y/N), while they dance Leo dips her and kisses her.

────────────────────

Your music could be heard blasting out of your headphones, but you didn't care. Sure, it's bad for your ears- but you loved the song.

You always had your volume up when drawing, even though your guardian would always comes into your room and complain about how you couldn't hear them calling you for dinner.

Ands that's what happened again, your guardian came into your room to grab your attention. "I tried to call out to you! I'm heading off to work, they called me in unexpectedly to help them out with something. There's dinner out there, just heat it up when you wanna eat."

You slid off your headphones, only half listening. You frown in annoyance, missing one of your favorite parts in the song. "Yeah, okay. I'll see you later then".

They cross their arms, "I'll be back around 12 AM, you'd better be in bed by the time I get back or so god help me (Y/N)..."

You nod, standing up from your chair and making your way over to them, "Okay! Don't worry about it, I promise."

"And keep your music down, you never know if someone will try and get into the house.." They worryingly said, kissing you on the forehead before walking off.

"They never close the door, I've always gotta get up and do it myself.." You mumble in annoyance, listening to the sound of the front door closing. You shut your door and decide to sit on your bed.

You put on your headphones and press play on your phone screen, picking up your sketchbook and continuing to draw.

You couldn't hear the banging on your front door an hour later, too focused on your work and singing your song.

"Maybe shes not home?" Mikey shrugged. Leonardo shook his head, "No way! It's late now anyways, why would she be out of the house?"

Donnie rolls his eyes, "There could be multiple reasons as to why (Y/N) wouldn't be-"

Leonardo cuts him off, shoving his hand into his face, "Let's go check the window in her kitchen!"

Luck was on the boys side when they realized the window was open, they climbed inside and stood in your kitchen.