i'm here now part 2 - 2016! donnie x child! reader

I'm here now Part 2 - 2016! Donnie x Child! Reader

────────────────────

Request- S203324

" The reader has a nightmare and Donnie comforts her. "

────────────────────

You woke up with teary eyes and sweat dripping down your forehead. You looked around, panting slightly.

You had been living with the turtles for a couple of weeks now, and although they were nice to you, well, besides Raph with an occasional attitude, you weren't very comfortable.

You kept having nightmares about the night your parents were taken away from you. It was hard, living without them. You jumped out of the bed and slowly walked into Donnies lab.

It was really late, but that didn't stop Don from working on something.

"U-um..." You quietly whimpered. Donnie snaps his head up at the direction of your voice. "Oh! (Y/N)? Why are you up so late?"

Donnie sets his hammer down and watches as you shyly come over to him.

"I-I had a..." You mumble the rest of the sentence.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear. Could you please speak up?"

You gulp, "I had a nightmare..." Tears brimmed in the corner of your eyes and you began to slowly shake.

Donnie slowly came over to you and engulfed you into a hug. "It's okay, (Y/N). I'm here." You quickly hugged back tightly.

You hugged for some time before Donnie told you that if you wanted, you could help him design a new project he had.

You stay up for about an hour drawing designs for Donnie's invention. All though most of your designs were pretty cute, with little flowers and kitten, it made Donnie smile.

Donnie turned back from what he was typing on his laptop to see you sleeping, head resting on the table with a crayon in your hand.

He let out a chuckle and picked you up, carrying you back into bed and tucking you in. "It's okay, I'm here." He whispered, moving a strand of hair from your face and leaving the room.

Your nightmares were still there, but you felt better knowing you had Donatello there to protect you.