the flirt - 2012! leo x fem! reader

The Flirt - 2012! Leo x Fem! Reader

────────────────────

Request- ttcottco

Request is- "(Y/N) is an attractive girl who's friends with April. One night Leo meets her while saving her from the purple dragons and falls for her. When (Y/N) finds out about his crush on her, she decides to tease him and do cute things around him leaving him flustered. 

────────────────────

You didn't think your walk home from April's house would result in you being cornered by the gang known as the Purple Dragons. You leaned against the alley wall as the leader began to threaten you. "If you don't come with us girly, you're seriously gonna regret it!" The leader spoke, as they took out their weapons.

You stood your ground, about to tell them off when someone beat you to it. "You guys are seriously regret it if you don't back off the lady."

Someone jumped off from the rooftop above you, and they took action and began to beat up the Dragons. Eventually the gang ran off and the person turned to you.

"Oh, thanks for your help. I appreciate it." You thank the...turtle wearing a blue bandana, holding two katanas.

His eyes widen and he smiles, 'This pretty human girl isn't running away from me!'

"Y-Yeah, it's no problem at all! Uh, I hope my appearance doesn't really scare you off..." Leo rubs his neck sheepishly.

You shake your head no, "No, you saved me after all. It wouldn't be very nice of me if I ran off. Um, I'm (Y/N), thank you again. You looked really cool fighting with your...katanas? Am I right? Sorry if I'm wrong.."

"I'm Leo, it's no problem!" He blushes as his smile grows wider. "Thank you, yes- these are katanas." He puts his weapons away and coughs awkwardly. "Are you heading home now..?" He asks.

"Yeah, I was hanging out at my friend's place and didn't realize how late it was. I should probably stop staying out so late! I'm glad you were here though." You pick up your bad off the floor and Leo quickly speaks up.

"A-Ah if you want, I can take you home just in case something else happens!" Leo offers, smiling nervously while clenching his fists.

You smile, "Are you sure? I wouldn't wanna be a bother.." Leo perks up at that and shakes his head. "You wouldn't be a bother! It's totally fine!"

You smile, "Okay, sure."

Leo walks over to you and picks you up bridal style, your eyes widen as you wrap your arms around his neck.