when it sinks in - 2012! leo x mermaid! fem! reader

When it sinks in - 2012! Leo x Mermaid! Fem! Reader

────────────────────

Request- AngelRosePhoenix

Request is- "(Y/N) was captured by the Krang to experiment on. When the boys find her in the Krang base, they rescued her. (Y/N) has an ability that allows her to turn human, but this only lasts for about 4 days. During these days Leo starts to develop a crush on her, but he thinks that he doesn't have a shot because she'll eventually have to return back into a mermaid."

────────────────────

You wouldn't of have imagined getting captured by, 'The Krang'. You weren't sure who exactly they were, but you could tell that they were definitely your enemy.

They left you to sit in a tub of water. The top was sealed up, you couldn't escape.

' I wish I could get out of this tank and back into the water. ' You thought as you squinted, trying to ignore the bright lights in the building.

Swimming around, you could hear something happening in the room next to you. The noises
of metal and slashing could be heard and this made you grow even more anxious.

The door eventually opened, and it wasn't them. There were four green turtles, who were human-sized. 'I didn't know there were giant turtles..' You though, watching them fight more of the Krang.

One of them seemed to be doing something with the machine, while the others protected him. One of the turtles knocked into your tank, you swam closer down to the bottom to make sure they were alright.

You pressed your hand on the glass and tried to call out to him, but he couldn't hear you. Next, you banged on the glass which causes him to turn around. The two of you stared into each other's eyes, you took notice of how much his eyes reminded you of the ocean.

The ocean...your home.

"Are you okay? Did they capture you?!" He shouted. You nodded, pointing up to the top of the lid, signaling for him to open it up some how.

He glanced up and nodded. He jumped up to get a closer look at the lock and called out to the purple turtle. You watched as the other turtle glanced at you, then back at the blue one and went back onto the computer.

You swam up to the top of the cell when you hear it make a 'click' noise. It had finally opened, and you rose your head from out of the water to thank the turtle.

"Thank you for getting this opened." You smiled. "It's no problem, we'll get you out of here!" He replied, putting his swords away.

"Guys, let's help her out then get out of here!" He spoke to the others. They nodded and made their way over to you, the blue masked one pulled his hand out and you grabbed it. He hoisted you out of the tank and that's when you began to flop around uncontrollably.