shining - 2012! raph x soulmate! reader

Shining - 2012! Raph x Soulmate! Reader

────────────────────

Request- nobody lol

Request is- "There are only certain individuals in the world who have a soulmate mark. On your wrist, are the first words that your soulmate will ever say to you, and the same for Raphael. After all these years the two of you finally meet, and he isn't what you expected.

────────────────────

From the day you were born, you always had words written on your wrist. Nobody else in your family had them, for this you were considered the blessed child in your family.

"I don't think you'll wanna see me, I'm not some night in shining armor."

Those were the words on your wrist. They confused the hell outta you and your friends. You all had jumped to conclusions for the reason of their words, making up random scenarios to try and justify it.

You were currently sixteen years old, and you were still waiting for them. Who ever they were.

Raphael was told by Splinter that the day he got mutated, was the day the words appeared on his wrist. When he learned the meaning of Soulmates, he began to grow hope.

Would he ever be aloud on the surface? Could he ever meet someone who wasn't his family.

He didn't try to make it a big deal out of it in front of his family, but he and the rest of his family wanted to meet you.

It wasn't until reality slapped in him the face and he remembered.

He wasn't normal.

"T-Thank you for saving me, can you please come out of the shadows so I can see your face?"

He wasn't a human, so then what would happen if you were?

His family reassured him that everything would
work out, but the negative thoughts were always there.

────────────────────

You clutched onto your phone tighter as you walked through the empty streets. You made sure to always check behind you for any weirdos, just like your mother told you to do.

Obviously, you knew how to defend yourself to some extent but still, you never knew who was actually out there.

'Ok, if I just go down this alleyway I'll be home quicker. I need to get home so I can go pee, just walk fast, (Y/N). Don't get attacked like some stupid wattpad character.' You though, picking up the pace.