in your arms - 2012! leo x male! reader

In your arms - 2012! Leo x Male! Reader

────────────────────

Request- PastelColoredZarkon

" 2012! Leo and his bad boy reader boyfriend spend their day down in the lair cuddling. "

────────────────────

You let out a sigh, wrapping your arm around Leonardo's shoulder while watching Space Heroes.

You shoved some popcorn in your mouth as you watch your boyfriend with amusement as he quotes Captain Ryan's speech.

Leo sits back down, snuggling closer to you. "Wow babe, that was sooo inspiring." You tease. Leo is too invested in the moment to realize that your teasing him. "I know, right?! Captain Ryan is so awesome!"

"But I'm awesomer, right?" You smirk.

"I don't think that's a word-" Leo tries to reply but you place a finger to his lip. "I'm definitely awesomer."

Leo smiles, "Yeah, you are."

You and your turtle boyfriend snuggle closer together. You loved moments like these, being close to your boyfriend when he doesn't head off for missions. Sure, you've joined him in some missions but it can be a bit annoying having to go to school and Leo going on missions when the two of you just want to sit back and relax with each other.

"I love you, Leo."

But, for now, you're just glad that he's in your arms in this moment.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

────────────────────

It's kinda short, sorry! But I hope the fluff made up for it? If there's anything that needs to be fixed let me now ! : ) hope you all enjoyed.