star-crossed lovers - 2012! usagi x turtles sister! reader

Star-Crossed Lovers - 2012! Usagi x Turtles Sister! Reader

────────────────────

Request- Codedecay

Request is- "When you and your younger brothers get sent to a whole different world, you guys meet Usagi. The rabbit begins to have feelings for (Y/N) along their journey and (Y/N) starts to feel that way too."

- (Y/N) is the oldest sibling out of her brothers and aged 18+ because i'm pretty sure that Usagi is not a teenager. -

────────────────────

You sit with your brothers around Usagi's campfire, trying your best to keep yourself warm. 'How will we even get home?' You wonder, thinking about the wolf who sent you and your brothers here.

"Thank you again, we're sorry to trouble you while you're doing such an important job, Usagi." You smile at the rabbit and he smiles back, "No need to apologize, (Y/N)." He takes a seat next to you and he begins to tell you about a way you might be able to get back to your dimension.

You and your brothers decide to stay with Usagi while he takes Kintaro to where he needs to be, that way you'd be able to find a way home. The next day, the seven of you journey off in the morning.

You walk next to Usagi while the two of you chat, Leonardo listens in while the rest of your brothers discuss another way to get home.

Suddenly, Usagi comes to a halt and puts his hand onto your shoulder, "Listen." He says while looking around.

You tilt your head in confusion, "Uh, I can't hear anything.." You mumble.

"Horses are approaching, from the East." He points. The six of you jump up into the trees, Mikey grabbing Kintaro. You and Usagi sit together on a tree branch, quietly waiting for the horses to approach. "Kintaro, are these the ones who attacked the village?" Usagi whispers to the pug. He takes a moment, but confirms.

Usagi stands up and thinks, "We need to find out his plan for the boy, but how can we get near without being fond out?"

"We're ninjas, we're experts at getting close to people."

────────────────────

Okay, so- another crazy thing. Now you're fighting the enemy while riding horses. You didn't think you and the others would be spotted so quickly. You use your weapon to attack one of the men, causing him to fall off his horse and tumble back.

"(Y/N), watch out!" Usagi shouts, quickly coming over and slashing one of the men from behind you. You glance over to the rabbit and smile, "Thank you!"