head canon - being best friends with the rise! tmnt

Head Canon - Being best friends with the rise! tmnt

────────────────────

Request- none :] sorry i've been a bit busy guys! reader is gender neutral

Request is- "just some head canons of you being besties with the rottmnt crew. fluff only, no romance."

────────────────────

- so, being friends with these guys is awesome.
- each one of them has unique traits to them, but one thing they all share is that they each care about you so much.
- raph is always checking up on you, making sure your mental health is alright and stuff.
- you and mikey enjoy going out late and spray painting random walls.
- you help donnie out with his machines/inventions.
- you and leo always hang out in his room, maybe he'll portal the two of you around random places.
- you and raph either watch wrestling together or have spa days, you both need it.
- you sigh, "i feel so calm right now."
- raph grunts in agreement, "i feel like i'm floating on a cloud. (y/n), we gotta do this more often."
- you and april sit with each other in classes, copying off each other's work and mess around in the back of class when the teacher isn't looking.
- "hey april."
- "what?"
- "i thought of something funnier than 24."
- "let me hear it 💀"
- "...25 🧍‍♀️"
- *muffled laughter coming from you in april in the back of the class*
- the teacher: "🤨🙄 alright that's enough of you two-"
- you and april later sit together in detention ❤️
- most nights you're out with everyone, doing stupid shit.
- "ayo (y/n) watch me to a flip 😏😜" -leo
- "hey wait i think you're a bit too high up to flip from ther-"
- yeah so leo probably hurts himself and everyone has to go home after that 🧍‍♀️
- movie nights movie nights movie nights ALWAYS
- you sleep over at the lair almost every weekend tbh.
- if you say you can't because you got homework donnie awkwardly insist he helps you just so you can come over.
- "ugh fine i guess i'll just have to do it 🙄" -donnie snatches your paper
- "you really don't have to, donnie-"
- "ugh (y/n) i already said i'll do it jeez ! 😒"
- you definitely got your own mystic weapon or whatever.
- in general you help them on missions cuz you're super cool and strong 🤷‍♀️
- the guys always look out for you because they care for you a lot.
- whenever you go back into the lair from a mission you and mikey work together to make some type of food or dessert.
- "let's make cookies (y/n)!!! : D"
- "sure mikey :-]"
- being friends with these guys is like a never ending party
- you all show your love for each other in your own ways
- being friends with them is probably one of the best things that has happened to you. and the same for them.
- anyways i love rottmnt

────────────────────

hope you guys enjoyed. i really wanna be friends with any tmnt variation. it would be so funny omg they look so fun to be around.

requests: CLOSED! i am currently NOT taking requests. if i have already accepted to
do your request from earlier, i am working on it now.
— i promise that my request box will be opened really soon. (probably a week or less !) but please come back and check to see if i've opened it so you can make a request 💗 you can either check on recent chapters, or in the description of this book. thank you for understanding.