accepted - rise! raph x chubby! reader

Accepted - Rise! Raph x Chubby! Reader

────────────────────

Request- yo-loishere

Request is- "Raph meets a chubby girl with stretch marks on her body, but he still accepts her and the two often hang out and eat pizza together."

────────────────────

Raph never thought he'd make another human friend. When he became your friend, the two of you would often hang out either somewhere in New York or just in your place. It was good to finally have someone who he could truly open up his troubles to and feel comfortable.

Raph knew you were more of an introverted insecure person, but despite all of that- he still valued the bond that you two had created over a period of time. He found comfort in you and you found comfort in him.

You were the person he was waiting to meet.

And to you, Raphael was the person that you were waiting to meet for a long time.

You considered the turtle to be your greatest friend ever. You enjoyed hanging out with him and he always knew what to say when comforting you. As you walk out of your house to meet him, you find yourself thinking about past memories with him.

You smile to yourself as you climb up to the top of a random abandoned building. As you make it up, you could see Raph scrolling through his phone with a pizza next to him. You snuggled into your oversized hoodie as you made your way over to him. "Hey." You sit next to him.

He quickly puts his phone away when he hears you, "Hey, (Y/N)!" He moves himself so he's able to face you better, he opens up the box of pizza and the two of you begin to eat.

The two of you talk about all sorts of random things. You share a story about something crazy happening at school while he shares something he and his brothers did earlier in the day.

"Did Leo really say that? Oh gosh, he really is something.." You giggle as you and Raph walk
down the street. He laughs, "Yeah, he really is an idiot but I gotta admit that I really do care for the guy a lot."

The two of you eventually find yourself in a comforting silence as you walk around the area late at night. Eventually, you speak up.

"Raph, not to get sappy or anything but...thank you." You face him, he has a confused expression on his face as he tilts his head like a puppy. "For being such a great friend. I can always count on you for so many things. You accept me for who I am and how I look even though most people would judge- you make me feel so much better about myself and you really are just so awesome."

Raph begins to smile uncontrollably. "I feel the exact same way, thank you, (Y/N)."

────────────────────

I hope this is what you wanted! Sorry it took some time 😅

I've got lots of requests right now, so if you've requested please be patient- I'm almost there! 💗