another you - bayverse! donnie x gn! shifter! reader

Another You - Bayverse! Donnie x GN! Shifter! Reader

────────────────────

Request- NightxShadex

Request is- "The reader is a shifter, and gets stuck while in their cat form. The turtles thinking you were just a cat, end up bringing you home. One day when Donnie begins to rant to you, he says something that causes you to shift back into a human.

────────────────────

"Leo, their so cute! Let's bring them home!" Mikey begged, picking up the fluffy cat and shoving it into Leo's face.

You weren't sure how you were going to get out of this mess. 'I didn't know there were mutant turtles around these parts.' You thought, watching as Leo's face morph into one of confusion.

"Why would we do that? Master Splinter isn't gonna be happy.." He shook his head.

Mikey hugged onto you, "But the cat is so cute! I promise I'll watch it and Master won't know!"

Raph rolls his eyes, "He isn't gonna shut up about the cat, Leo! Let him keep it, Master's gonna find out anyways and Mikey's gonna have to talk with him.

Leo sighs, "Fine. But I tried to warn you."

Mikey cheers, "Yay!"

Donnie looks over to the cat and pats it, "I mean, the cat is pretty cute."

Leo sighs, "Let's just go back to the lair."

────────────────────

That's how you ended up with the turtles. So far, "Master Splinter" hasn't found you, and you've been here for almost a week now. You hated being in your cat form. You weren't sure why you were stuck or how long you were going to be, but it was awful.

You weren't sure how you were going to escape the sewers, and you weren't going to try just yet.

You sat inside Donnie's lab, your tail flicking around in annoyance. 'Why are these turtles even "keeping" me here anyways!?'

Suddenly the door flew open and in came Donatello. You plopped your tail onto the table and watched as he walked over to you. He sat down and began to continue working on his invention from before.

'He's been gone for awhile. I guess he had another "mission" to do.' You curiously, but cautiously watched him as he looked over his blueprints.

Donnie sighs, "Honestly, that mission was terrible. Leo and Raph never get along and Mikey's never leaving me alone."

Donnie continues to rant about the mission, you listened in for the most part but couldn't help but zone out every now and then.

Donnie sets down his screwdriver and sighs heavily, "What am I even doing? You're just a cat, you can't even understand me. Sorry about that, Pop-Tart."

And that name too, obviously Mikey had picked it but you had your own name!

"Well, that's rude." You spoke, voice dry as you roll your eyes.

Donnie jumps back in shock, "Pop-Tart?! You're a human?!"

Your eyes widen and you look down at yourself, you really did come back. You look back up at him again and watch as he cautiously, but steadily reaches for his weapon.

"Shit." You mumble, turning back into a cat, you jumped off the table and sprinting out of the lab. You run pass Mikey who lets out a shriek, careful to not step on you. Donnie runs after you, Mikey watching in confusion.

"Donnie's probably playing tag with Pop-Tart." He smiles, watching Donnie chase you.

You run out of the lair and run through various parts of the sewers, "How do I get out of there?!" You growled in frustration.

"STOP!" Donnie appears in front of you. Skidding your feet, you come to a stop and Donnie towers over you. "Oh fuck." You mutter in fear, your ears down. 

Donnie rests his hand on his hip, "You're pretty fast for a cat, Pop-Tart." He crouches down to your level and adjusts his glasses, "Or, is that your name?"

You sigh, "My name is (Y/N)."

Donnie nods, "Why did you run away? Why were you a cat? How come it took you so-"

"Stop asking so many questions," You raised a paw to silence him. "I was stuck for some time as a cat, I couldn't turn back into a human and I didn't know how to leave the sewers so I stayed put."

You turned back into a human, Donnie watches closely at your transformation. "I was a bit scared, incase you and your brothers would do something if you'd known I was human."

Donnie frowns, but nods. "You don't have to worry, (Y/N). It's not like we eat humans or anything, we're friends with some humans too, actually."

You listen to him, still cautious and ready to bolt incase needed to. "Sorry for taking you back to our lair, but I promise that we aren't going to hurt you, (Y/N)."

Donnie smiles this time, and you feel reassured. "Thank you, sorry for all the trouble."

Donnie chuckles, "It's not a problem, at least Master Splinter didn't find out about you staying with us." You nod in agreement, chuckling lightly.

Donnie suddenly sighs in realization, "Now I've gotta get ready to deal with Mikey's crying over him not having a pet cat anymore."

────────────────────

sorry for the wait, hope this was okayy ^^

requests: CLOSED! i am currently NOT taking requests. if i have already accepted to
do your request from earlier, i am working on it now.
— i promise that my request box will be opened really soon. (probably a week or less !) but please come back and check to see if i've opened it so you can make a request 💗 you can either check on recent chapters, or in the description of this book. thank you for understanding.