no point in leaving you - bay! leo x fem! injured! reader

No Point in Leaving You - Bay! Leo x Fem! Injured! Reader

────────────────────

Request- AiiSaiChan

Request is- "You're injured after a fight with the Foot Clan, and Leonardo takes it upon himself to take care of you."

────────────────────

"I swear, it doesn't even hurt that badly, babe.." You sighed, watching as Leo drops a blanket over your figure. You lay on the couch, your foot wrapped up in a cast as it rests up on the table.

"Do you need me to change the bandage on your face?" He asks, leaning into you. Nervously, you push him away, "N-No.."

He's confused before leaning away. "Do you need anything else?" You shake your head, "I'm fine, Leo. The only thing I hurt was my leg but it'll heal soon."

He's quiet for a moment before pointing to your face, "Don't forget the scratch on your face."

You sigh, running a hand down your face. "Yeah, that too. But I swear! I'm fine!"

He's still unsure, "Um..I'll bring you some ice cream?"

You roll your eyes, "Fine, bring me the ice cream. But after that I'm fine."

He rushes off into your kitchen, you can help but smile slightly at his behavior. You were fine, but some part of you liked the way he worried for you. It was cute.

He returns and hands it to you with a spoon. You remove the lid and begin to eat, Leo sitting down next to you. As you watch your show, you could just feel Leo's tense energy as he sat uncomfortably, glancing out your window every now and then.

You sigh, setting the tub down and turning to him, "What's wrong, Leo? Just talk to me."

He stares at your serious eyes before sighing, "I'm just worried.."

"I'm fine!" You exclaim, shifting your weight so you're able to face him better. He shakes his head, "But I feel like I could've done anything during that fight to keep you safe, and now your legs messed up. What happens if it isn't just your leg next time, (Y/N)? What if it's something that won't heal or can't be fixed?"

You don't reply, you clench onto the couch in slight guilt. Maybe you shouldn't have been so forceful on wanting him to stop helping. You knew Leo, he was your boyfriend. So how come you didn't realize this sooner?

You sigh, "I'm sorry, hun. You know I appreciate you looking out for me, but I promise I'm okay."

He's still unsure, he turns away from you and clenches his fists as he crosses his arms. You put your hand on his cheek and lightly pull his attention onto your face. "I promise I'm not going anywhere, as long as you're here and alive, then I have no point in leaving you."

He mutters, "You know, I'm still gonna worry for you."

You nod, "I know. I'm gonna worry for you too, because I love you."

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

You giggle, "Okay, let's just continue to watch TV, my parents won't be home for a few more hours so we can stay together until then. Let's just focus on us in the moment and enjoy our company with each other."

He smiles, "Yeah, okay."

────────────────────

i'm so sorry this took so long to be posted omg, but i hope you liked this at least.

requests: CLOSED! i am currently NOT taking requests. if i have already accepted to
do your request from earlier, i am working on it now.
— please come back and check to see if i've opened my request box so you can make one. 💗 you can either check on recent chapters, or in the description of this book. thank you for understanding.