sick days - sick! rottmnt! x reader

Sick days - Sick! ROTTMNT! x reader

────────────────────

Request- Totally_Weird

Request is- "The reader comes to hang out at the lair but the atmosphere feels stale and not as "alive" like it usually is. Thinking it's just the gross sewers, you're wrong! The boys are all sick and Master Splinter does not wanna have to deal with them, thinking that they'll just sweat it out. Splinter and the reader go into the projection room only to find out the boys are not acting like their usual selves.

────────────────────

You walk down into the lair, looking around for your turtle friends. The air feels stale and gross, shaking it off, you tell yourself that it's just the sewers.

"Guys?" You call out, only for Splinter to come out in a hazmat suit. "Hey, where are the guys? Is everyone okay?" You ask.

Splinter explains to you that they're sick and acting crazy. "What? Where are they? Let's go check on them!"

Splinter is hesitant at first, but agrees. You and him slowly creep into the projector room and look at the boys. "(Y/N)!" Mikey calls out. The other turtles excitedly look to you and begin to run over to you.

"Aight ima head out." Splinter quickly runs out and leaves you to fend for yourself.

"Wha-Hey! Splinter, what the heck?!" You watch as he runs away into his room and before you could fully turn back around the boys are all onto you.

Your eyes widened in shock as you feel Leo kiss you, causing you to blush. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

He keeps trying to kiss you. Successfully, you can dodge some of them while he did manage to kiss you sometimes. On your other side you feel Mikey lean his head into your shoulder, sniffling. "Mikey.."

You watch Donnie cling onto you, his strong arms wrapped around your waist as he sits on his knees. You awkwardly blush when he rest his head on your chest.

You knew it was ALL over when Raph tackled you all into a giant hug. The boys all squished into you, making you worried that you'd get sick next and the fact that the boys were this affectionate with you causes you to get nervous.

"O-Okay, how about you guys let go now...? Please?" Your face is bright red but the boys don't listen. Leo continues to kiss your cheek, too difficult for you to actually move when Raph and Donnie are clinging onto you.

Mikey continues to snuggle himself into you and you sigh in defeat, hoping that April or Splinter doesn't walk in. You're all bundled together for awhile until you slowly drift off to sleep.

────────────────────

When you wake up, you realize you're all still bundled together. Your movements cause Leo to wake up, and him being him causes everyone to wake up with his dramatic movements.

"Woah, what happened..?" Raph asks when he notices how close everyone was to each other.

The boys look over at you for some sort of explanation, you just sigh before speaking.

You blush, "Lets just say, nobody should be around you guys when you're sick.."

"Achoo!" You sneeze, you wipe your nose with your hoodie sleeve which causes your friends to sweat drop.

"Sorry, (Y/N).."

────────────────────

Sorry for the long wait! Hope this one was alright? Remember everyone, wash your hands and stay home! You don't wanna get sick like our turtle boys.