heart to heart - 2012! raph x fem! reader

Heart to Heart - 2012! Raph x Fem! Reader

────────────────────

Request- kkxrxii

Request is- "Raph and the reader both used to hate each other until one day when the reader gets kidnapped by the foot. Raphael has a change of heart once he finds out, desperate to save you."

────────────────────

You and Raphael never got along, that's just how it's been for the months you've known each other. You're not entirely sure how it started, maybe it was his fiery personality. Maybe it was the time you beat him up during training. No one was sure, but it was clear that the two of you did not get along.

It was mainly Raph who had an unknown anger towards you. He instigated the flames and you fired back. His anger finally went out when he heard April run into the lair in a panic shouting.

"The foot took (Y/N)!"

And once Raphael heard those words, an unfamiliar dread filled him and his stomach dropped. His mouth was dry as he quietly listened in on the details. You were protecting April and got taken instead.

You always looked out for others and put them before you. Was that why he hated you? He wasn't sure but when he spoke the others were surprised.

"We need to save (Y/N), now."

The boys quickly geared up and hopped into the Shellraiser, Raphael was silent during the ride and he tapped his foot in worry for you.

"Okay, ninja mode guys." Leonardo parked the Shellraiser near the Shredders lair. The boys hurried out, they were stealthy and quiet as Donnie pointed out an entrance for them.

They quietly passed the soldiers in the shadows on their way to the cell rooms. "Are you sure she'll be down there?" Raphael whispered. Leo shrugged, "It seems like the most obvious place to check first. Don't worry Raph, we'll find her."

"..I'm not worried." Raphael replied. Leo stared at him before turning away. "You are," He whispered, "Okay, let's split up and look in each cell."

Raph furrowed his brows in anger towards his older brother. He shook it off and began to walk past empty cells, his anxiety grew and grew as he looked through each one until he finally stopped.

"..(Y/N)?" He whispered, looking down at your resting figure in the corner. You raised your head from your previous position, "Raph?"

You stood up and made your way to the bars. You tightly gripped onto the bars and your eyes were glossy. "It's gonna be alright, we're here now."

"Donnie!" Raphael whisper shouted, waving for his brothers to rush over. They quietly ran over and Donnie began to unpick the lock on the gate.

"I'm glad you guys got here, they were gonna use me for bait and to find out where the lair is." You sighed, anxiously watching Donnie pick the lock.

The door creaked as Raph pulled the gate open. The five of you winced at the noise and quietly waited to listen for an soldiers.

The sound of foot steps caused you all to freeze, "Come on, let's go!" Leonardo whispers. The five of you begin to run in the opposite direction, "Go in the vents there!" Donnie points above.

The five of you help each other in, Raph extends his hand for you to grab and he pulls you in. Silently crawling, you listened to the sound of soldiers wandering through the building and you sweated in fear.

It felt like years, but you finally made it out of the building and ran through the empty streets of New York. Throwing yourself into the Shellraiser, the five of you let out a sigh of relief. "That was easier than expected.." Mikey whimpered.

Nodding in agreement, "Thanks, guys."

Raphael softly spoke, "Don't worry about it, (Y/N)."

Leo pat you on the back, "You know, (Y/N)..." He suddenly smirked, "Raph was really worried about you. He looked like he was gonna cry honestly."

Raph suddenly stood, "Leo-" He growled, causing his brothers to laugh. "That's not true!"

Mikey laughed in his face, "You were all like," He began to mock Raph, "We've gotta save her now!! Hurry guys!"

Raph hid his face in embarrassment, your cheeks became warm as you and him locked eyes.

That's when the sudden flame of hatred you felt for each other went out and you finally saw each other. You never saw eye to eye before, but now it was heart to heart, your hatred for each other blossomed into love for each other.

────────────────────

sorry for such a long wait on the request! hope you enjoyed reading ❤️

requests: CLOSED! i am currently NOT taking requests. if i have already accepted to
do your request from earlier, i am working on it now.
— i promise that my request box will be opened really soon. (probably a week or less !) but please come back and check to see if i've opened it so you can make a request 💗 you can either check on recent chapters, or in the description of this book. thank you for understanding