my type of girl - 2012! donnie x kinoichi! reader

My type of girl - 2012! Donnie x Kinoichi! Reader

────────────────────

Request- eemoo1o

Request is- "2012! donnie x kinoichi! reader"

Hope this is okay? I tried my best to follow everything after your comments :} sorry for it taking some time! I hope you enjoy 💕

────────────────────

You're not sure how it happened, but here you were, talking to four teenaged mutant turtles. You were on a mission to stop the evil Doctor Bowers, who had the same cliche, evil desires. It was pretty much a typical Friday night for you, except this time you and your new turtle allies were helping you.

They had also been trying to stop the Doctor, so it seemed like a good chance to seek out some extra hands in your mission.

"So, how can we help you?" The blue bandana wearing turtle, Leonardo, asked.

"Well, so far, I have stolen some of his technology, and I was able to remaster it. I've looked into it, and I was able to learn what makes it tick and what their true plans are. I've made it into my own, but I don't expect you to understand, after all, no one does. But, recently I've been tinkering with the processor, and I just need the Doctors DNA, could you get that for me? Once you get it, I can code it into the machinery and we can put an end to his plans."

Donnie's mind went blank at your words. His heart began to soar and he began to spin. 'She's absolutely incredible!'

"Wow, you're so smart! Usually when I talk like that my brothers have no idea what I'm talking about!" Donnie smiles.

You look over to him, "You're into scientific stuff too?" You try to cover up the small excitement in your voice but can't when Donnie begins to talk about science and machines with you.

"Oh great, ANOTHER Donnie." Raph groans, rolling his eyes and tapping his foot impatiently while he crosses his arms.

The three turtles rush off to go and retrieve the DNA once you and Donnie settle down. While they're off, you and Don begin to work on some technology that you had stolen from the Doc.

While working, the two of you chat about certain topics. How nobody understands your guy's love science and machines. You feel connected to the turtle and you can't help but fight back the blush growing on your cheeks.

Suddenly, Donnie mentions something about a girl named April. You listen as he talks about the girl and you can't help but feel jealous. How many other human girls did he know?

────────────────────

After some time after finishing some of the work with you, Donnie is sitting in his lab thinking of you.