Chapter 27:

"... So was my acting good enough?"
"That was acting?!"

Jisung quickly responds in a loud voice, the confusion being shown on his face. Haechan raised his eyebrow out of shock, later smiling as he feels proud of himself for being a convincing actor. Mark loudly sighs, giving Haechan a smile out of being proud of his adorable husband.

"You were actually good out there earlier. I even got lost in the plan because of you suddenly yelling at me and... well... I don't really think that you've yelled at me after two years of being together? Especially that angry! I don't know why but I just know that you would never do that to me because you never did that once? Although..."

Mark prolongs the last word, later putting an arm around his husband's shoulders as he tugs him closer to his side.

"... What?-"
"I did hear you once raise your voice at me and you can tell me how much of a bad toy I am, huh?"

Mark whispers into Haechan's ears as his husband's face started to turn red. Haechan bit his bottom lip as he rolled his eyes in a silly way.

"... Mark, there are children here but we'll talk about that sometime."
"Damn it... Anyways, what do we do next?"

Mark asks the rest of them, starting the discussion for the next plan. First, Mark tricked Amélie with his charms and interest for her and now, she's looking forward to her "connection" with him. What do they do next?

"Well, since Mark and I planned the first strategy. Does anyone here have some... other plans or ideas?-"
"I do!"
"Sure, Chenle, what is it?"
"So I'm still going to tell you the backstory, alright?"

Chenle takes a pause, clearing his throat and adjusting his sitting position before continuing to discuss 'the backstory'.

"Actually, I did something to Jisung earlier. Remember when he had this painful headache?"
"... Yes?"
"Well, I cured that headache somehow. After years of not using any of my abilities as an elf, I finally tried to see if my golden aura is still... there. Fortunately, I still have it and I still also have my powers. The thing is that I don't know why... but that's why I have a plan. I have to get the mirror shards back and somehow watch over new locations just like the hotel so that we somehow see what goes on with Amélie behind closed doors. Does anyone agree?"
"... I do."

Haechan replies, nodding as he fully agrees with what Chenle planned. Jisung also nods in response as he also agrees with Chenle. All of them later agree with the plan as Jaemin then frowns, not understanding this one point from Chenle's plan.

"Wait... Do we even remember where Renjun's study is? I believe that we left the mirror shards there but we really haven't visited his study for almost two years... and the abandoned kingdom really changed a lot, too."
"... You've got a point there... How do we find Renjun's study?"
"Honestly, I don't even know but I'm willing to help you if you need help-"
"Please do."

Chenle says, interrupting Jaemin as the older one raises both of his eyebrows. Jaemin later loudly places his hands on the table, almost slamming it down as he gets the attention of the rest of them. Everyone looks at him for a minute as he later gives them a cheeky smile, his perfect set of teeth being shown like they're rich borders of pearls.

"Alright, everyone, Chenle and I got something to do tomorrow, which is finding where Renjun's study is. How about the four of you?"

Jaemin asks, interested in what the others will do for tomorrow.

"Well, I already planned to 'come over' to Amélie's hotel room tomorrow. Does anyone want to come with me for safety?-"
"I'll do it and... I think my brothers should come with us, too."