Chapter 19:

"Greetings, my love!"

She greets the love of her life with a kiss on his lips, not knowing that his husband is just beside him. Haechan rolled his eyes but he didn't do anything because he didn't want to start a fight. Obviously, Mark was disgusted because of what Amélie just did to him and in front of his husband, Haechan.

"Oh, you've brought a butler with you, too?"
"... Look, Amélie-"
"Address me with 'your majesty' for we are not married yet, Mark."

This response made Mark roll his eyes because of Amélie's audacity to insult Haechan and her confidence to make Mark call her 'your majesty' even if they were both in high positions with their separate kingdoms. Haechan sighs as he looks over his husband, putting his arm at the back of Mark's waist as he slightly pulls him closer. Mark turns to look at Haechan, his eyes being widened in surprise. Haechan gives him a comforting smile, trying to convince him that everything will be alright as long as he's with Mark.

"He's not my butler, your majesty-"
"Then, what is he supposed to be here for? Can he leave? Besides, he's just one of those bastard Koreans-"
"Amélie, he's my husband."

Everyone in the room was left silent, including Victor and Samantha. Of course, Mark's parents panicked because they knew that they never told Amélie about Mark's relationship with Haechan and that he's... never been attracted to any woman after meeting Haechan once again. The two of them just couldn't believe that they can't change Mark's identity anymore when he's been like that in the first place.

"... Your what?"
"My husband... This man beside me is my husband and also is the king of this kingdom you're currently staying in-"
"First of all, why would you even have a husband? Men like you should be attracted to women only!"

Haechan joins their conversation, both his anger and annoyance showing through his facial expressions.

"You're in my kingdom, young lady. You can never ever make a single rule or order for Mark because he's my husband and my king-"
"Who told you that you can speak yet, bastard?!"

Amélie says as Haechan rolls his eyes, breathing in and out to calm himself down from literally planning to attack Amélie with his fists grabbing chunks of her hair out of anger. Mark was left speechless once again as Victor finally stood between Mark and Amélie, wanting to stop the disaster immediately. 'Well, he's done something at least.', Mark thought.

"Excuse me, your highness. Didn't we gather around for a delightful lunch?"

Victor asks, reminding them that this should've been and should've stayed as a delightful lunch full of enjoyable talks about their current lives. Of course, they're still trying to convince Mark into marrying Amélie but they really can't do anything because Mark is attracted to one man only and that man is definitely his husband, Haechan. Besides, Mark is literally at the bottom of his love for Haechan and he is willing to die for him any time.

They proceeded to sit in silence as they ate lunch, eyeing each other with pure disgust. Amélie couldn't believe that Mark fell in love with a man like Haechan, disgusted at how "scandalous" they are. Haechan, however, knew that this was going to happen ever since he read Amélie's letter of ignorance.

Although, Mark wasn't really surprised by how Amélie acted because she was probably still hurt and heartbroken about Mark's sudden disappearance from their wedding. Of course, Amélie felt like she was "treated badly" but Mark only knew her for a day... And that day was the day before their wedding.

For the love of god, he didn't even know her that well!

Even Victor and Samantha thought that it was ridiculous for Amélie to overreact during their first conversation after two whole years of not even seeing each other. Amélie doesn't even know Mark's personality!