Chapter 18:

[ 'Dear my beautiful husband,
Greetings! It's been about two years since you missed our wedding day, isn't it? But fear not! I am back from France as I've stayed where you once lived for a long time, waiting for you to come back. I know that it must've been hard for you to be all lost in Korea but thank god for your parents. Sometimes, I often wonder how you are doing and I'm glad that you're alright. I'd love to see you tomorrow once again, Chéri. Je t'aime, Mark Montienne - Amélie'
]

Mark cringed and felt terrified because of what he just read, causing Beomgyu to even notice how he cringed so much. His "wife" is in Korea?! This is a nightmare for him, especially the point where he's being called 'Mark Montienne' by his delusional bride.

Well, he has no other choice but to tell his righteous husband, Haechan, about it.

"My dear god, how would Haechan even react to this?"

He sighs before making his way into Haechan's office, knocking at the door before entering. As usual, Haechan was doing a lot of work that made his headache worse once again. Of course, Mark didn't want to disturb or take Haechan's attention away from his work but this was something very serious and dangerous to their marriage.

"Haechan?"
"... Oh?- Mark? What brings you here, Honey?-"
"This is urgent... and you might want to read this by yourself."

Mark says, handing his husband the letter that Amélie sent him as he cringes at the thought of those words she told him. Haechan opens the folded paper as he begins to read the letter, his expressions later showing how pissed off he is at the princess's actions. Haechan couldn't believe how someone could be this ignorant through a letter that was sent to an angel...

And by "angel", he meant his husband.

"Is this... Is this even real?"
"I believe that she is not really thinking through- You speak English?!"
"Mark... I'm a prince once, Mark. Of course, I do!"
"Damn!-"
"And... Well, I can speak three more if you'd like that..."
"... Well, damn. That's too sexy- Why didn't I think of that?!"
"It's probably because of this stupid letter-"
"Indeed."

Mark answers as Haechan carefully places the letter on the right side of his desk, sighing as he feels very pissed off at what was written on that piece of paper. Haechan had a "bad headache" because of what that woman stated. He's pissed off at Mark's parents and this 'Amélie' person because of how ignorant they were.

"Anyways, I don't really think that we're going to escape this problem quickly because of how pushy this woman is... so we're going to piss them off once again, right? It's like they don't even understand that we're actually happily married and I know that they're not going to stop from bombarding us every once in a while until they finally fully understand what's going on between us and that they can't shred our marriage to pieces, Mark. Of course, I disagree! I heavily disagree with 'Mark Montienne' because that's not your name! You're Mark Lee, the man I married, and not Mark Montienne!-"
"Honey, calm down. We can fix this... You know, I regret showing you the letter but I... I don't really have a choice, do I?"
"... No... You don't..."
"... Let's just discuss this later and... let's have lunch?"
"... Fine but I'm still bothered about the unnecessary renaming-"
"That's not going to even happen at all... and I promise you that it won't happen... ever, alright?"

Mark tries to convince Haechan that everything will still stay the same but what Mark doesn't realize is that this problem is much bigger than before. Amélie is literally part of the French Monarchy and she can literally start a war since she's from the other side of the world. Haechan obviously feels terrified as he doesn't want to lose Mark ever again, not even knowing if he could live without having Mark in his life.

He doesn't want to end up not knowing how to feel anything ever again.

"Well, then... Let's have lunch!"