Chapter 3:

"What?- Of course not! I'm just... Well... Maybe I am. I don't even know anymore."

Jisung says as he sits down on his bed, feeling guilty about what he did. Jaemin sits beside him, noticing how down and blue Jisung was from the situation. It was literally Jisung's first day out of the mental hospital and he's already feeling blue.

Jaemin felt bad for him.

"Can you... tell me why?"
"... I don't even know how bad I was towards him before. How would you expect me to be fine? I hate it. I hate feeling like there's just hate all over me once again... and I don't even know how bad those things I've done were! I don't even know if I want to remember all of it..."

Jisung finally opens up easily as Jaemin notices that he must've really healed from the medical treatment. Jaemin wished he could open up this easily to others. He couldn't even open up to Jeno and... Jeno is his boyfriend.

"... Look, Jisung. I'm actually close friends with Chenle and... I don't know how to tell you this but... you did a lot of things and it affected all of us a lot."
"... What could've I done to all of you? And if it's really bad then... I'm terribly sorry."
"Well... Do you really want to know?"
"... I mean... I have to?"

Jisung gulps, feeling nervous about knowing the things he doesn't remember doing in the past. Jaemin breathes in as he gives Jisung a squeeze on his shoulder, not even sure if he wanted to tell him. Although, Jisung really wanted to know what he has done to every single one of them as he only remembers his thoughts but not his actions.

"... You stole like... half of Renjun's... spirit? I forgot what it's called but elves have those sources of energy and you stole half from Renjun... causing Renjun to get really weak because he's also a thousand years old. It really affected Chenle badly when Renjun gave his life to save Haechan... since Renjun was the one who saved him... from you. Plus, you also... abused Mark and your servants a lot."
"... Oh, god. It's so bad... It's so wrong!"
"... I actually don't know what you did to Chenle and nobody actually knows about it except for him. I can't really tell you because all I have now are just random assumptions and guesses... I think you need to know what happened in the past by talking to Chenle."
"... Well, how can I do that? I can't even approach him."
"... I'll try to talk him out of it. Don't worry, Jisung. You'll get the hang of it once he... opens up."

Jaemin gives him a smile, encouraging him that everything will be alright. Meanwhile, Mark and Haechan were lying down beside each other while thinking about the situation. Of course, they felt awkward as the two of them wanted to forget the past. The two of them were also bothered about the letter that Mark's parents sent him.

"... So, what do we do? We meet my parents and then... argue?"
"I don't even know at all, Mark. It's like a year of complete happiness just passed and now... we're back to actual serious problems that involve... our lives."

Haechan says, facing the ceiling before he gives Mark a sad smile.

"... Well, maybe we can do something better than thinking about this whole situation."

Mark says as he faces Haechan, leaning his arm on the bed while he leans his cheek on his wrist.

Mark definitely wanted to do something else.

"... And do you have an idea?"
"Oh, I do. The question is... do you want to do it with me?"
"... We're married, Mark."
"You're dodging the question though-"
"Fine... but let's check if they're still awake. I don't want to wake them up."
"... Well, actually. It's the same with me. I don't want you to wake them up."
"SHUT UP."

Haechan says, feeling embarrassed with what Mark stated as he blushes. Mark gives him a smile before they both get up from the bed, making their way to each of their rooms. Finally, they checked if Jisung was still awake as the two of them both heard someone crying.

Was... Jisung crying?

"... What do you think are they talking about?"

Mark asks Haechan, assuming that Jisung was crying about Chenle.

"I don't know. Jisung was probably upset because of what happened earlier... You know? It's actually really surprising that someone like Chenle would snap."
"... Oh... Oh! So that's why?"

Mark asks Haechan once again but he was surprised this time.

"... You just got that now? Mark, it's been a year since you've been here. How can you not understand-"
"... Sorry-"

Mark was cut-off as Jaemin opens the door with a complete face that expressed disappointment.

"Well, hey-"
"Will you two NUTMEGS shut up for once?! I'm TRYING to comfort Jisung here? I swear to GOD, the two of you got more annoying after your damn marriage!"

Jaemin says, placing emphasis on the most important words. Jaemin started out being really talkative but Haechan kind of got even more talkative when he became completely happy that Jaemin loved... but also hated at the same time.

Suddenly, the three of them noticed Jeno walking his way through the halls. Jeno was trying to find out where the noise came from.

"... Jaemin, it's literally midnight. Go back to your room!"
"Uhh... I'm comforting your BROTHER? And I apologize for the noise I've made because... these two married men won't keep their mouths shut and I can hear them from the door-"
"Oh, that's why you say 'no' to marriage-"
"NO."