Chapter 21:

"Is everything that they see the actual truth of what I am? Perhaps, not!"

Her voice echoed around the walls of her hotel room while blood dripped from both her hands as the result of killing her own bodyguard using her bare hands. Backstory? Her bodyguard was literally protecting her from the outside world!

But she wanted to go outside.

"Poor bodyguard, you tried to save me but you couldn't even save yourself."

She laughed at the view of the innocent man laying down, drenched in his own large puddle of blood. His own arms were even wrapped around his own neck disturbingly and she was proud of her work. Everything inside her hotel room was disturbing because of the demon living in it. That's why the princess was always feared no matter how bratty of a person she was.

She isn't even a human being.

She moves forward with her disgusting acts, cutting off the hands of the poor man who was bloodied by a very disgusting piece of life. Unlike other monsters who devoured their victims as a whole, she was very different from them because she was raised in a royal family. She was classy in a very messy and unsettling way.

People would call her a cannibal but she was only doing something "really normal" for demons and carnivorous beings like herself.

She takes a bite off of the dead man's left hand, sucking the remaining blood off of it. She chews the fresh, raw meat of his hand down as she sighs in relief after swallowing all of the "meaty parts" of the cold hand. After eating the hands of her victim successfully, her mouth enlarges as her teeth turn sharp and pointy.

Her tentacles started to grow out of her lower back as her own body grew larger.

She looked like she was part human, part octopus, and part dragon all at once and she looked very unnerving. She eats her victim as a whole, evidence of his death being removed in such a short amount of time. As she finally finishes her gruesome act of devouring her "meal" as a whole, she turns back into a much normal form as if nothing disgusting just happened.

She smiles to herself, thinking that it's a great decision to kill a person that literally protects her from the outside.

"Well, that was just an amazing exquisite meal after a year of waiting."

She smiles to herself once again, feeling no remorse for what she did to the poor man. She then makes her way into the bathroom of her hotel room, gargling tap water by the faucet before she finally grabs her coat to go outside. Unlike other monsters and unearthly beings, Amélie loved the outside world.

She loved how the birds sing, how the vibrant color of the grass appeared in front of her eyes, and how the sky was bright blue. She was a lot like the princesses that were portrayed in local theatre plays or the ones that were written in novels. However, she also loved the way a human heart pumps right in front of her.

A very cynical and monstrous creature that's also a mix of elegance and smartness is probably the best way to ever describe her.

As she walked into the streets of the kingdom, she purposely avoided every person that she encountered all the way through. It wasn't because didn't want to eat them as a whole or something similar to that but it was because she felt superior over these "bastard Koreans" because they're not as "powerful as her land". Bold of her to think of that when she doesn't even belong to live in the same world as them to even begin with.

She then started her journey to memorize each direction and place of the kingdom because she... wanted to terrorize this whole place in the future.