19

You have chosen: Choice B

Final Votes:
124 votes for Choice A
141 votes for Choice B

(Wow...you guys really don't want to see Dream...)

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

Dream, under his mask, was staring at you expectantly, waiting for you to accept his offer and stay with him for a few days.

To be honest, things were getting a little bit tense in the base. Dream had given Tommy Sapnap's sacred fish as leverage, and Sapnap hadn't been very pleased when he'd found out.

Rightfully so.

In fact, he was so angry, that he and five others tried to take on him, Techno, and Tommy. And they'd lost, of course

To be honest, they'd really only been battling against Technoblade and Dream. Tommy didn't do too much.

But that didn't matter.

"So? You coming?" Dream asked, extending a hand your way.

You quirked an eyebrow and scoffed, crossing your arms over your chest, "You're...you're joking, right?"

"N-no, I'm..."

You shake your head in disbelief, "You really are just an arrogant prick." Pent up anger and frustration from the past month was about to be let loose.

And you weren't going to stop it.

A stunned silence settled over the room. Tubbo was gaping at you. You couldn't read Dream's expression under his mask. One of Schlatt's fists was placed over his mouth, stifling his amused chuckles.

"Excuse me?" Dream asked softly, his tone immediately hardening. "What makes you think you can speak to me that way?"

Again, Dream wasn't necessarily used to his citizens speaking to him disrespectfully. Normally they ducked their heads in fear.

Not you.

"You can't possibly think that, after you basically just bartered me off of Schlatt, I would possibly even consider leaving with you!" You exclaimed, stepping closer to Dream and pointing your finger in his face.

"You almost had me convinced, Dream, when you went off on that dramatic speech about 'missing me' and 'wanting to spend more time with me'," You scowl, narrowing your eyes at the stupid, unfeeling piece of porcelain resting on Dream's expressionless face. You drop your hand to your side.

"But now I see that you're still the cocky bastard that didn't even blink twice when faced with the possible deaths of children. Of your own citizens. And you call yourself a just ruler?" You laugh humorlessly, tilting your head.

"(Y/N)..." Dream warned, his tone dangerously low. Tubbo and Schlatt exchanged a short glance. It was like they'd disappeared to the two of you.

But they were getting a show out of it, so they weren't complaining.

"Is it worth it, Dream? Ruling over a land of people that won't even look you in the eyes? A land of people who bet on who's going to bring up the troubles of their villages to you because they're all too afraid to volunteer? Don't you see, Dream?" You shake your head, gesturing to the tyrant just behind the two of you, "The way you rule over these people...the way you terrify them into submission...you're no better than Schlatt."

Dream stiffened, sucking in a sharp breath. It seems like you had struck a chord within him.

Good. Make him feel bad for the way he'd treated "his kingdom".