13

You have chosen: Choice  A

Final Votes:
86 votes for Choice A
48 votes for Choice B

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

You had noticed your brother before he'd seemed to notice you.

You had to keep the forgetting act up. For your safety.

You put on a small smile to greet the newcomers, but tugged on Wilbur's sleeve to get his attention. When he met your eyes, you mumbled, "Can I speak to you alone...after this?"

Wilbur frowned, worried, but nodded once.

Your group of six approached the guests. Dave's eyes met yours for a split second before you broke eye contact.

Dave froze, tensing.

He'd recognized you.

"Welcome to L'Manburg, everyone!" Wilbur strode forward with all the confidence in the world, arms spread wide, "Schlatt, it's good to have you back."

The goat-man, Schlatt, took Wilbur's hand, giving it a firm shake, "Wilbur. It's good to be back," He responded, a small smile playing on his lips.

You studied him, a sinking feeling growing in the pit of your stomach. This man gave you...strange vibes. He made you extremely uncomfortable. 

Another reason for your uncomfort could be the harsh stare coming from your brother while Schlatt was introduced to the rest of your group. You did your best not to meet his eyes; not to let him know that you knew.

Schlatt met your scrutinous gaze, a small smirk forming on his lips, "And you are?" He asked, holding out his hand to take yours. When you gave it to him, prepared for a handshake, he surprised you by bringing your hand to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to the back of it.

You flushed, caught off guard by the gesture, "I...my name's (Y/N)," You introduced yourself, pulling your hand away, "I've heard a lot of good things about you, Mr. Schlatt," You respond, plastering on your most convincing smile.

"Please," Schlatt waved his hand, "Just call me Schlatt. Schlatt is fine," He glanced over his shoulder at the men standing behind him, "This is Quackity," He gestured to the man in the beanie, then towards Dave, "And this is Technoblade."

Wilbur rose an eyebrow, his confused expression mirroring the rest of yours, "Technoblade? Quackity? With all due respect, what kind of names are those?" Wilbur asked.

"Some of us would rather use nicknames; codenames," Dave, Technoblade, spoke up, "We like the privacy that comes with them."

Wilbur nodded in understanding, glancing down at your tense figure, "Well, Schlatt, it's great to see you again. Technoblade, Quackity welcome to L'Manburg. Tommy," Wilbur turned to his right-hand-man, "You and the rest of the group help these men settle in. (Y/N)," He motioned for you to follow him.

Dave's eyes followed you the entire way.

Wilbur took you into the ruined hot dog van; you'd have some privacy there. He leaned against the counter once you'd closed the door behind you, crossing his arms, "What's the matter?" He asked softly.

"I'm not related to Jordan," You began, "I've only lived with him for five years. Jordan found me in the middle of the woods coming home from the market one day, and took me in. I had no recollection of anything before that day. I couldn't remember anything but my name."

"Jordan took me in; taught me everything he knew about potions and magic and spells...he became my best friend; my brother. Before you showed up, Jordan was my life. He was everything I needed. But...once you showed up, I started having these dreams. These memories." You paused, frowning, trying to choose your next words properly.