31

You have chosen: Choice C

Final Votes:
40 votes for Choice A
11 votes for Choice B
75 votes for Choice C
71 votes for Choice D
17 votes for Choice E

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

Sam rose a brow at you as you considered your choices, "(Y/N)?" He asked, "You staying here or...?" 

You shook your head. You wouldn't be able to handle it. You couldn't just sit around and do nothing; you were going to help however you could, including gathering any materials necessary.

"I'll...I'll go with Quackity," You decided, offering the beanie boy a small smile.

He smiled back at you, nodding once.

Sam nodded, scanning the small group before him. His gaze lingered hesitantly over Wilbur and Tommy, who was shifting uncomfortably, staring down at the floor.

"Tommy..." Sam cleared his throat, "If you'd like, I can switch out with you. You and Tubbo can..."

Tommy's eyes seemed to light up a bit, and he was about to answer, but Wilbur interrupted him.

He looped his arm around Tommy's shoulders, "Tommy and I are perfectly fine, Sam! He's happy with his assignment, right Tommy?" Wilbur looked down at Tommy expectantly.

Tommy's words died in his throat, and his expression darkened again, "Yeah. Yeah, Wilbur and I are going to be fine."

You frowned at the two. You were feeling a bit uncomfortable yourself, you couldn't imagine how uncomfortable Tommy was feeling.

Sam seemed to be feeling the same way. "Okay," He mumbled after a moment of hesitation. He then turned to address the rest of the group. 

"Gather absolutely everything you can. There is no such thing as too much stuff, okay? Weapons, armor, materials, food...everything."

The six of you nodded and then you were off, each pair separating to collect their own preparations.

You led Quackity back towards the pit, Techno following, heading straight for the chest that the two of you had left your things in. Technoblade slipped back into his netherite armor, a shining purple axe - which he'd named "Axe of Peace" - held in his right hand. He immediately seemed more relaxed, now that he had his weapons back.

The only thing left in the chest was your sword, to which Quackity frowned. "You don't have any armor?" He asked. He was in a full set of diamond armor, all of which were enchanted.

You shook your head, slipping the glimmering purple blade into the sheath at your side. 

Technoblade grunted, running over a plan in his head: "Alright," He decided, "We'll head back to my place and get you some armor. Then we can split up and go get materials."

You nodded, following your brother as he led you up the staircase. You left the little room that served as an entrance to Pogtopia, squinting your eyes as they adjusted to the sudden sunlight.

Technoblade seemed very cautious, constantly glancing around to see if anyone was nearby. You opened your mouth to ask why he seemed so on-edge, but he held up a hand to silence you.

The three of you continued on, coming to a stop at the edge of a small lake.

"We're here," Techno murmured, "Quackity, stay here and stand guard."

Quackity huffed in irritation. He didn't want to stand out here and do nothing; he wanted to begin collecting supplies. But he couldn't leave without you.