20

You have chosen: Choice A

Final Votes:
172 votes for Choice A
12 votes for Choice B

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

Schlatt's impatient tone shook you from your stunned silence.

"Oh...sure. Yeah, sure. I'll write up a speech. When's the festival?" You ask, crossing your arms nonchalantly.

"A month." Schlatt nodded once, then turned to Tubbo.

"Tubbo. You're head of decorations. Get to it, folks." He waved his hand, and then he was gone, following Quackity down the hall.

Once the door closed, you turned to Tubbo, brow raised, "Pregnant? Really?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"You know I'm rubbish at lying!" Tubbo protested, scuffing at the floor with his shoe, "I panicked."

You shook your head, bringing the smaller boy into an embrace, "It's okay, Tubbo. Thank you for covering for me," You mumble, hugging him closely. 

Part of you hoped that, if you held him tight enough, all your problems would go away.

That your life would be okay.

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

Two weeks had passed.

You were about a third of the way through writing your speech. Jordan was helping both you and Tubbo prepare for the festival; you didn't know how he was still standing.

But there he was in your doorway, a plate of pancakes in hand with a candle sticking out of the top.

"Happy birthday, (Y/N)," He grinned.

You pushed off your covers and rushed over to him, wrapping your arms around his waist in a tight hug. Jordan chuckled and held the plate out of the way with one hand, the other returning your embrace.

"Thank you, Jordan," You pull away and smile up at him, taking the food, "With all this chaos going on, I wasn't sure anyone would remember." You admitted.

Jordan shrugged, leading the way to the kitchen, "I'd have to disagree with you, there."

You frowned, trailing behind him, pancakes in hand. What on earth could he have meant by that?

Your answer came in the form of a unanimous "Happy birthday!" when you entered the kitchen.

Standing around the too-small table were all of the friends you had made since coming to L'manburg. Niki, Fundy, Tubbo, Purpled, Jack, and Sam. To your surprise, Nick, George, and Darryl were in attendance as well; they did look a bit awkward amongst the crowd of their once-enemies, though.

Surprised, yet touched, you glanced towards Jordan for some sort of explanation.

Jordan held up a piece of paper: "Invitations," He winked.

You turned back to face your friends, "Thank you!" You laugh, letting Niki engulf you into a warm embrace. 

"Of course!" She squeezed you tighter, "We wouldn't miss it for the world!"

You smile, your gaze drifting towards the awkward three in the corner.

Dream, of course, was absent.

The lively group of people in your kitchen laughed and talked all morning. Darryl and Nick even joined in the conversation, making a few others laugh with their lively banter. George stayed relatively reserved.