06

You have chosen: Choice A

Final Votes:
24 votes for A
13 votes for B

═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

After about five minutes of mindless pacing about your room, you suddenly heard the whinny of a horse just outside your window.

Rushing to the windowsill, you leaned out to try and get a better look at the ground below. There, staring back up at your window, was Dream, sitting atop a white steed decorated with shining diamond armor.

The two of you held eye contact for about ten seconds. Then, with a cocky two-fingered salute, Dream turned his horse to gallop after his friends.

That prick.

You had decided. You were going to escape; you were going to help L'manburg.

Throwing open your door, you hurried down the steps, heading straight towards the potion room.

But ran smack dab into someone else.

"Oh, muffin, I am so--" A voice began, but cut off when they realized who'd they had run into, "(Y/N)? What are you doing out of your room?" Halo asked, tilting his head at you.

Your eyes widened. They hadn't taken Halo with them? Strange...but, lucky for you, he was the kindest and, possibly, easiest to manipulate. You were going to feel bad about this.

Or maybe not.

"Oh! Hi, Halo!" You grinned, clasping your hands behind your back to hopefully pull off the "innocent look" as much as you could, "I was really hoping to practice some magic, maybe work with some potions while the boys were gone," You lied.

Halo frowned, "Dream said you could do that?"

"Well...no, not exactly...but I really don't want to lose the talent, y'know? It's been three days since I've been able to work with potions, and if I don't practice soon, I'm afraid I might forget a lot that Jordan taught me..." At the mention of Jordan, your face fell, and you dropped your head.

This had to be the worst lie you had ever told in your life.

But it seemed to be working.

At your defeated state, Halo sighed. He hated seeing anyone upset, and the fact that his friends had taken you prisoner hadn't sat well with him.

"Okay..." Halo gave in, "But, if you don't mind, I'm gonna watch you while you work. Just for safety reasons."

You nodded, lifting your head once more, a bright smile replacing your frown, "Really? Thank you, Halo!" You exclaimed, throwing your arms around him.

Halo faltered, caught off guard by your sudden hug, "Uh, c-call me Darryl," He replied, hesitantly returning your embrace.

═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

Darryl led you back to the potions room, which you were grateful for, because you definitely would have gotten lost.

You stepped into the room, giving it a quick once over. Brewing stands, check. Bottles of water, check. Nether warts and melons, check. Fermented spider eyes, check.

Hopefully they'd have some swiftness potions on-hand. You got to work, your experienced hands working quickly with the ingredients you needed. Soon enough, you had two brewing stands working at max capacity, each brewing a different potion.