12

You have chosen: Choice B

Final Votes:
45 votes for Choice A
69 votes for Choice B

(Another disclaimer: some events in this story may not line up with what happened in the actual videos)

(Also woah the author isn't making you guys wait a whole week :0)

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

You hesitated, unsure of how to answer. Glancing over Wilbur's shoulder, you saw Fundy, arms full of letters, stumbling along the pathway to the gate.

Poor guy...he deserved the position more than you did.

Swallowing your nerves, you replied, "Wilbur, I'm honored that you would even ask me to fill such a position for you...but..." Wilbur's face fell, "I think there's someone on your team that deserves it more than I do," You shot a pointed look Fundy's way, "And, besides, I'm not good with money anyways. Or responsibility." You joked.

Wilbur chuckled along with you, letting go of your hands. His soft laughter died down as he watched Fundy tie the letters to the feet of a fleet of pigeons, a soft smile playing on his lips. 

"You're right, (Y/N)...Fundy does deserve this position, doesn't he?" Wilbur asked softly, "I'm...I'll be right back."

You watched as Wilbur approached the solemn-looking fox-man, watched as Wilbur spoke a few words and Fundy's light orange ears perked up, watched as the two embraced, Fundy grinning from ear to ear.

It made you smile, too.

Happy endings all around....

Right?

You shoved your hands in the pockets of your leather pants, deciding to take a stroll around the newly independent country. Inside the walls, there wasn't much to look at. There were a few small huts here and there, but most of the land was destroyed.

You spied Tommy and Tubbo putting the finishing touches on their cobblestone monument; a jukebox. It amazed you how quickly they had been able to construct such a thing, but then you remembered how much of a doer Tommy was.

Once he set his mind to something, it got done.

You followed a wooden pathway that led through the country, through the back walls, and through a small village that seemed to have been constructed very recently.

You were so busy taking in the sights, that you didn't notice a new figure coming towards you at a speedy pace.

A girl, about your age, ran right into you, grunting softly as she landed on the ground, "I am so, so sorry!" She exclaimed, scrambling to her feet and tucking a piece of paper in her back pocket. You assumed she wasn't one for dresses, either, "I was looking down at my map, I didn't even notice you! I—"

"Slow down!" You laughed, placing your hands on the rambling girl's shoulders in an effort to calm her, "It's alright, I wasn't paying much attention to my surroundings, either."

The girl before you was about five-foot-seven, you assumed, with dark brown hair save for two pieces near the front, which were dyed blonde. She had beautiful blue eyes, which were full of embarassment. She was wearing black leather pants and boots, accompanied with a light pink blouse. You liked her style.

"What's your name?" You ask, pulling your hands away from her shoulders.

"I'm Niki," Her smile was bright and contagious, earning a smile back from you, "What's yours?"