14

You have chosen: Choice A

Final Votes:
103 votes for Choice A
102 votes for Choice B

(This was extremely close the entire time O_o...but over 200 total votes POG!!)

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

"Well?" Quackity's voice drew you back into the real world, startling you from your shocked trance.

"Uhm," You began, making eye contact with Wilbur. His eyes were pleading with you, begging you to say no. To not betray him, "I'm...I'm sorry, Quackity. I can't take accept. We've only just met you, and I feel like it's...wrong."

Quackity stuffed his hands in his front pockets and shrugged nonchalantly, seemingly unaffected, "No problem, cariño, I have other friends I can call on," Quackity sent you a wink then sauntered off, your group watching him go.

"Was that Spanish?" Wilbur asked softly.

"I'm more worried about his 'other friends'," You mumble, rubbing your face.

"Me too...I wonder what he could have meant," Niki added, petting Fungi between the ears. It seemed that the fox went with Niki, wherever she happened to go. You thought it was adorable.

"Thanks for not bailing on us there, (Y/N)," Tommy said, patting you on the shoulder, "Honestly, I was a little bit concerned."

You laughed, "You don't trust me, Tommy?" You teased.

Tommy stuttered, flustered, "Well,  it's not that, it's just that— what I meant was—,"

"Tommy," You cut him off with a chuckle, "I was only joking."

Wilbur chuckled as well, placing a hand on your shoulder, "Thank you, (Y/N), really. Who do you think are his 'other friends'?" He asked, his dark eyebrows furrowing.

You shrugged, shaking your head, "No clue," You sighed, looking around at all the newcomers, "I never knew L'Manburg was so populated."

Wilbur nodded, removing his hand so he could point out some of the residents, "Like Technoblade and Quackity, a lot of our residents go by nicknames. That's Ponk," Wilbur pointed to a taller man in a white lab coat, his head covered by some oddly colored bandana.

"That's Punz," Wilbur pointed to a shorter male standing by Ponk's side, wearing black boots, dark grey pants, a light gray tunic, and a cloak of the same color. A golden chain dangled from his neck.

"Over there is Greyson, but he prefers to be called Purpled. He, Tommy, and Tubbo are all around the same age...but he hasn't been training with us, so I sent him away when the war began," Wilbur explained, gesturing to a boy lounging atop a pile of hay. He wore black boots and pants, as well as a loose lavender tunic. He glanced over at your group, smiled, and waved. You were startled to see that his eyes were a beautiful shade of purple.

Probably where he got his name.

Wilbur introduced a few more of the L'Manburg residents to you from where you stood; there was Skeppy, Ant, Jack, Sam, Karl, Callahan, and Alyssa. Wilbur explained that Alyssa spent most of her time in her childhood village, so she was rarely seen around L'Manburg.

"Ah!" Wilbur snapped his fingers, as if he'd just remembered something important, "There's one more member that I've forgotten about...but I'm sure you already know him," Wilbur grinned, stuffing his hands into his front pockets.

His gaze drifted to look at something over your shoulder, the glint in his eyes making you raise a brow.

Slowly, you turned to see what Wilbur was looking at.