25

You have chosen: Choice A

Final Votes:
164 votes for Choice A
113 votes for Choice B

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

You nodded, glancing back and forth from Tommy and Wilbur, "I'll...I'll think about it," You respond, to which Wilbur nodded satisfactorily. 

"Wonderful! Well, (Y/N)," Wilbur began, placing a deceptively gentle hand on your shoulder, guiding you towards the staircase, "I'm sure Schlatt is wondering where you've run off to. You've got a very busy day ahead of you, after all, hm?"

You fought the urge to shrug his hand away, letting him walk you to the base of the stairs, "You're probably right...I should get going."

Wilbur hummed, a small smile on his face as he drew his hand away from your shoulder, tucking it in one of his pockets, "It was nice to see you again, (Y/N), I suppose I'll see you at the festival tonight."

You nodded, conjuring up the strongest smile you could, "I'll see you then," You glanced over your shoulder to see Tommy. His posture was slouched, hopeless, almost, and his hands were tucked into the front pocket of his tattered jeans, "Goodbye, Tommy."

He lifted his head to meet your gaze, a weak smile on his lips, "Bye, (Y/N)," He nodded once, though his eyes were pleading for you to make the right decision with your speech.

You already knew what you were going to do. But you were hesitant about revealing it to Wilbur, lest he try to change your mind.

You began to climb the stairs, but Tommy called your name, making you pause. He pushed past Wilbur and climbed the stairs to meet you, throwing his arms around you in a tight embrace.

"Be safe," He murmured, letting his tough facade fall through. Right now he just wanted to be vulnerable. He just wanted to be comforted by someone. He hadn't been comforted in a while; that was Tubbo's job. And he didn't have Tubbo.

"I will be," You promised, hugging the blonde boy back, sensing that he needed some comforting figure in his life at the moment. Wilbur wasn't in the best mental state to be that someone, and you knew damn well that Techno would not open up that easily to a boy he didn't really know.

Tommy sniffled, pulling away and rubbing the back of his neck, "And...will you tell Tubbo I miss him?" He asked, holding back his tears as best he could.

You nodded, placing your hand on his shoulder and giving it a gentle squeeze, "Of course. He misses you too, by the way."

That put a small smile on Tommy's face. He thanked you, then made his way back down the stairs to Wilbur's side.

"Save travels, (Y/N)!" Wilbur called after you, and you glanced over your shoulder to wave at him. He placed two fingers on his forehead and saluted you, to which you gave a weak one of your own.

You hurriedly climbed the dangerous cobblestone staircase, feeling guilty about leaving Tommy alone with his trigger-happy friend.

The sun was beginning to rise as you exited Pogtopia's walls. Even with the low light, Clay seemed to sense that you were slightly shaken from your visit.

He handed you Oakley's reigns when you held your hand out for them, watching as you climbed onto the horse's back, "Are...are you alright?" He asked once you had urged Oakley into a trot, quickly matching your pace.

You'd been silent the entire time; Clay was beginning to become worried.

You sighed, hanging your head for a moment. When you looked at Clay, he could see the turmoil in your eyes.