The Finale (1)

You have chosen: Choice A

Final Votes:
122 votes for Choice A
9 votes for Choice B

═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

Time seemed to slow down as you watched the two men before you.

Phil was going to do it; you could tell. You could see the regret and the pain swirling in his blue eyes.

He was going to kill Wilbur.

Phil hesitated, closing his eyes for a moment. He sucked in a breath and a tear slipped out of the corner of his eye.

Will's father clapped a hand over his mouth, shaking his head.

"Kristin, forgive me, " He mumbled, almost too low for you to hear.

Wilbur heard his father mumble the same words, a sad smile spreading across his face.

Both of you knew that Phil had made up his mind.

Before your mind could catch up with your body, you were flinging yourself in front of Wilbur.

Phil had dropped his head and flung his sword forward, not wanting to watch himself impale his son.

Rather, impale one of his son's best friends.

A pained sound left your lips as the sword plunged through your stomach.

"(Y/N)?" Wilbur whispered, frozen in shock. Phil's head shot up, eyes widening in horror as he took in the scene before him.

You smiled sadly at Phil, "This wasn't your fault..." You insisted, before collapsing to the ground.

You were falling backward, black tendrils creeping into the sides of your eyesight. 

Strong arms were wrapped around your torso, someone's chest rested flush against your back. It took you a moment to remember that the sword hadn't been pulled out of your body, and that whoever was holding you had most likely impaled themselves in order to catch you like this.

Wilbur chuckled humorlessly as he rested his chin on your shoulder, "It wasn't meant to be like this, (Y/N). I always had to die...but you could have lived. You..." He turned his head away to cough, "You could have lived."

Phil finally found his voice, "(Y/N)...you idiot...what the hell were you thinking, mate?"

You shook your head, legs beginning to give out from under you. Wilbur caught your weight, maneuvering the both of you to the floor, connected by a sword.

"I—" You began, but then commotion arose from the landing across the gap.

"Phil?!" Tommy's voice rose above the rest, cracking with emotion. "Wil...(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N)!" Three new voices echoed. Clay, George, and Nick had made their way to the front of the crowd, and were staring at your weakening body in disbelief.

Your brother had ceased his chaos momentarily, seemingly frozen by the sight before him. One of his oldest friends had just murdered his sister...had he reconciled with you in time? Had he made it known that he still loved you, his little sister? 

Had his apology been enough to truly earn your forgiveness?

Clay reached into his bag and pulled out an ender pearl, chucking it at the little room Wilbur's TNT had created.

He landed towards the back of the room; rushing forward and grabbing Phil by the collar he shouted, "Help me separate them. Help me save her! You did this...you have to save her!"