27

You have chosen: Choice A

Final Votes:
146 votes for Choice A
131 votes for Choice B

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

You stood, Nick's hand falling from your back, "I want to go to Pogtopia," You decided.

The boys exchanged a look. George raised his glasses, fixing them atop his ruffled brown hair, "Are you sure that's a good idea, (Y/N)?" He asked softly, getting up from the forest floor, "I mean...with Technoblade there and all, I don't think—"

"We're going," You interrupted the boy, "I'm going, at least. You all don't have to come with me."

"We're coming with you," Clay was leaning against the trunk of a nearby tree, "No way in hell are we letting you go in there alone."

The other two nodded. Nick stood and went to prepare the horses for travel. George followed to help.

You watched the two go, allowing yourself a small smile as Nick shoved George into a nearby bush. The British boy shouted an obscenity back at the ravenette, who was doubled over in laughter.

A gentle hand rested on your shoulder, "How are you?" Clay asked, turning you to face him.

You stared up at your...well, you weren't sure what you were. But it definitely was not the right time or place to ask.

"I'm...I'm not okay. But..." You trailed off, glancing in the direction of L'Manburg, "I don't really want to talk about it right now." Your voice wavered slightly with the threat of more oncoming tears. Clay tugged you into his chest, rubbing your back in an effort to soothe you.\

"We'll get through this, you and me. I'll always be here for you." Clay whispered his promise, sealing it with a gentle kiss to the top of your head. 

The sound of clopping hooves had the two of you separate, and you quickly wiped at your eyes to make sure no tears had escaped. 

"You two lovebirds ready?" Nick asked, stepping into one of the stirrups and swinging his other leg over the top of the horse. George did the same.

Clay gestured for you to mount the horse first, then he followed, sitting comfortably behind you. He reached around you to grab the reigns, squeezing his legs slightly and clicking his tongue to get his horse moving.

You leaned back into Clay's chest as your little group trotted into the dense woods, closing your swollen eyes. You hadn't realized how exhausted you were...maybe going back to the base would have gotten you some well-needed sleep.

But it was too late now. You had made up your mind. You were going to see your brother, whether he liked it or not.

You could sleep on the way.

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

As it turns out, the back of a horse was not the ideal place for you to catch up on sleep, so you were just as tired as you were a handful of hours ago.

You slid off of the horse, waited for Clay to do the same, then led the animal into the little pit the boys had made for their own horses. Nick and George followed your movements, and soon the little hole was crowded with four horses and one...skeleton horse?

You weren't going to ask.

The hole leading into the small room above Pogtopia was already opened, making you feel uneasy. Were they okay?