15

You have chosen: Choice B

Final Votes:
40 votes for Choice A
114 votes for Choice B

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

You stood from your chair, appetite suddenly no more.

Jordan rose a brow, putting his fork down on his plate, "Going somewhere?" He asked softly.

You nodded, already on your way to your bedroom to get dressed, "I bet Dream put him up to this," You called over your shoulder, pushing the door to your room open and tugging off your nightclothes in a hurry.

Jordan followed you into the hallway, but was wary to come any closer out of respect. He rested his back against your doorframe, crossed his arms, and leaned his head back to connect with the wall, sighing.

"(Y/N), you don't know that. Why would Clay put him up to something like this?" He asked, studying the cracks in the ceiling. No doubt the aftermath of the explosions shaking the house's foundation.

"Because," You responded, sticking your head outside the door to get your point across, "Dream's a tyrant now, and he lost the war. He's probably bitter...and wants revenge or something," You shrug, disappearing back into your room.

Tugging on black leather pants, you heard Jordan respond, "So you're going to blame him for this? What if he didn't do it? You're going to make yourself look like a fool."

You rolled your eyes, pulling a loose, off-the-shoulder white blouse over your head and tucking the ends into your pants. Silently, you were thanking Jordan for stocking your armoire with new clothes, but you rolled your eyes at his words, "I won't make a fool out of myself. Because I'm right. Dream can't get over himself enough for us to run our own country, so he's sent one of his henchmen to do it for him," You huffed.

You studied yourself in the mirror hanging in your room. You wanted to make a statement, but it felt like something was missing.

You dug through the clothes Jordan had brought back with him, pulling out a black, lace-up bodice. Perfect.

You rarely wore things like this, preferring looser clothing, but this would do.

"So you'd challenge your best friend?"

"He's not my best friend, Jordan. Not anymore."

Jordan was silent for a moment. You tugged the bodice over your head, the straps resting comfortably on your shoulders. Then, you tugged on the strings, pulling the bodice to fit your form snugly.

Taking another look at yourself in the mirror, you smiled.

You looked badass.

[ A/N: I used an outfit from "medieval blouse" in google search as a reference ]

"You think he'll listen to you?" Jordan finally asked.

You grabbed your dark brown overcoat and put it on, knowing the air was still chilly outside. Slinging your satchel over your shoulder, you strode out into the hallway, past Jordan, and into the kitchen to grab some food for the road, "He'll have to."

Jordan followed you, exasperated, then began collecting supplies. He handed you a bag of three bottles of water, a loaf of bread, and a few apples. Hopefully, that would hold you over until you got to Dream's place.

Hopefully he decided to feed you once you were there.

You thanked Jordan with a hug. He wished you safe travels, and watched you head off to the stables.