Flowers- Brooke Hyland

//You surprise Brooke with flowers!//

//Y/N's POV//

Brooke was always one to be easy going and care free, but she was often forgetful. So when Valentine's Day came along, Brooke forgot it was the day of love. This had happened a few times, so you didn't think much of it, but you thought you'd surprise her. Currently, you were getting out of your car, a bundle of sunflowers in the passenger seat. You grabbed them gently, getting out of the car and pulling out your key to unlock the door. Your mind was telling you that Brooke would be in the living room or the kitchen, but she wasn't. She was bent over her desk, working on homework or music. You couldn't really tell. You dropped your jacket at the doorway, slowly and quietly moving your way to Brooke's chair. Once you were there, you moved you arm around her shoulder, showing her the arrange of flowers that you had gotten her. She gasped as she took out her earbuds, looking back to you with a giant smile.

"Baby, these are beautiful...what's the occasion?" She asked, looking up to you as she messed with one of the petals in between her fingertips. You chuckled at how clueless your girlfriend could be, gently twirling a piece of her hair in your fingers.

"Check your phone, cutie." You teased, making Brooke furrow her eyebrows before pushing on the power button, seeing her lock screen appear on the screen. Sure enough, there it was. February 14th. Her mouth dropped as she looked up at you, feeling so dumb for forgetting the day of love. Brooke immediately got up, hugging you gently but tight.

"I'm so sorry baby. The day's yours! Whatever you wanna do!" She spoke, gently rubbing your back, wanting to make it up to you. You thought for a long moment, then another to make Brooke sweat a little.

"Wellll...cuddles, too much popcorn and a movie marathon sounds nice." You spoke as you smiled at Brooke, snapping her finger and pointing to the air before leaving to go to the kitchen to make the popcorn. You chuckled a little before folding your arms, yelling for Brooke.

"Brooke!" She walked back into the room as quick as she came, finger still in the air.

"Flowers." You could only laugh at how forgetful your girlfriend was, but yet you still loved her to no end.

//I really liked this idea! Let me know what you think and feel free to request!//