Tours and Trashers- Paige Hyland

//When Paige goes to auditions with Abby all around the country and the moms trash Paige//

//Y/N's POV//

Watching Paige perform at an audition was amazing to witness. Sure, she was already on Abby's team, but she knew she may not return to it, so she was giving it her all. You were sitting on the sidelines, your arms and legs crossed as you watched in awe of your girlfriend. She had been working for hours while Abby kept cutting kids left and right. It was terrifying to see! Then the moms started to talk back.

"Oh come on Abby! My June is certainly better than Nia, Kendall or Paige!" One mother shouted, which certainly upset you. No one talked about any of the girls like that, especially your girlfriend. Abby handled that mother, and it put a cocky smile on your face that you were not going to hide.

"Paige. Nia. Kendall. 3 sets of attitudes. June, measure up." Abby spoke stern, snapping her fingers as she watched every girl move and start their turns. And safe to say, Abby could definitely yell.

"Fix your feet! Straighten your leg! Get in releve!" She yelled at June, and you could see her tears running down her cheeks, then Abby made them stop, pointing for June to go back over to her mother.

"You're finished. Satisfied?" She stated, looking at June's mother, who was hugging her and stroking her hair.

"Anybody else wanna slaughter their kids dreams with the talent that can't match?!" Abby yelled, and a few more mothers stepped forward.

"Put my little Evangeline against Paige. She could beat Paige any day, no doubt about it." She spoke happily, and the way your girlfriend's mouth dropped into a frown made your blood boil. You got up, slamming your feet down on the ground and marching your way over to the mother who clearly didn't know what she was talking about.

"Listen, I don't know who the heck you think you are acting all high and mighty, but I'm about to give you a serious reality check. Sure, your kid may be talented, but Paige could dance circles around your daughter. I'm only saying this because Paige has more experience and is older, I'm not trying to take away anything from your kid. But you, I will gladly take a lot away from you." You spoke stern, pointing a finger at the mother, while the daughter nodded in understanding at what you were saying.

"I don't give a flying crap if your kid is more talented than Britney Spears and Beyonce combined, but you do NOT bring down another person just to put your kid ahead. But it's a good thing you did it now." You spoke, moving back a little as you folded your arms, a cocky smile on your face, while the mother grew confused.

"Why's that, underachiever?" She asked, her hands on her daughter's shoulders as she gave you the smile you give for pictures. The fakest smile you've ever seen. And you loved it.

"Because, you seemed to have forgotten you're on live television. So I don't need to go and post something online about what a rude person you are, it's going to be on every TV in America. And no matter what they edit out, they're still gonna see the real you." You spoke with a fake and cocky smile, laughing innocently as the mothers started snickering behind the irritated mother. Coming up to Paige, you gently wrapped your arms around her waist, hers going around your neck for a loose hug.

"This isn't over, pipsqueak!" The mother yelled, pulling her daughter out of the building with her.

"I'd like to see you try!" You were gonna call her a name, but you couldn't think of anything clever. As you were hugging Paige, the other mothers started to clap, making you very happy that the mothers supported Paige. Then Abby walked up to you.

"Seems you have learned something from me." She joked, motioning for you to head back on the sidelines. You pressed a quick kiss to Paige's cheek before moving back to your spot.

"Now, from the top!"

//It's currently 3:28am, and I'm just posting this. Thank you guys for 10k views and almost 500 votes! It means a lot guys! Please don't be afraid to request oneshots or preferences! Also shoot me ideas for celebrating 10k views please! Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it!//