Sia Premiere- Maddie Ziegler

//Attending the Chandelier Premiere as Maddie's plus one!//

//Y/N's POV//

God, I was so nervous. I was going to a premiere! A real life premiere! Like on TV and stuff! You quickly pulled on your best formal outfit, trying to figure out what to do with your hair. Eventually you decided on just curling it (or slicking it back if you're a guy). Your best shoes were soon on your feet, and you were racing out the door to hop into Melissa's car...that's not a car. That's a freaking limo! You waited for a moment before getting in, feeling relieved when the window rolled down, seeing Maddie's face on the other side.

"Well don't just stand there, get in!" She spoke happily, your cheeks reddening as you got into the vehicle immediately, heading off to the premiere.

-Timeskip-
//Y/N's POV//

You stepped out of the limo, immediately seeing the flash of the cameras that you were not expected for. Maddie stepped out as well, gently grabbing your hand as you looked down in shock.

"It's okay, just take a deep breath and go." She stated, and you followed what she'd said, soon walking with her along the red carpet.

"Just can't believe I'm here.." You spoke, everyone shouting questions and snapping pictures. Everyone thought fame was so glorious, but you thought all the flashes were gonna make you go blind. You thought your cheeks were gonna fall off, because they were so hurt from maintaining a smile. Then you thought of something. You looked over to Maddie, wrapping an arm around her and pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Is that good luck?" She teased, shrugging before you noticed her cheeks were red, and her arm was around your waist. Then you really thought of something, turning to look over to Maddie.

"M-May I?" You asked, your arms gently around her waist, not even thinking about anyone else, just focusing on you and Maddie. All you could see was her smile, giving a small nod as she gently wrapped her arms around your neck.

"Of course, Y/N." She spoke, and you leaned in quick, pressing your lips together as you cupped her cheeks. Sure, the cameras were flashing and they're would be rumors, but you didn't care. You finally had the girl you've wanted to be yours for months, in your arms, kissing you, in front of the whole world. And you wouldn't wanna be with anybody else.

//I've never done a Maddie imagine so I hope I portrayed her well! Feel free to request too! I hope you liked this!//