Dancing in the Rain- Kendall K

//Rainy day with KK, what she's wearing is above//

//Y/N's POV//

You and Kendall had gone to Starbucks, but the moment you guys got out of the store, it started downpouring. Kendall grabbed the hand that didn't have your drink in it, and pulled you out into the rain. She was wearing a bright yellow beanie, a bralette, a jean jacket and jean shorts. As you were shaking from how cold the rain was, Kendall was spinning around in the rain with her Starbucks, wet clothes and her bright smile. You couldn't help but smile along with her. Yes, you were gonna get sick, but you didn't care. The two of you ran around, spinning, running and stomping around in puddles as you two kept laughing. Her hair was sticking to her cheeks, her jacket was dark and soaked. The beanie was a darker shade, and her slip ons were squishing out water at every step she took. Her socks were all wet, but her smile never faded. Knowing that Kendall was happy made it all the better, even if you two would be coughing and sneezing later. You two threw out your empty cups, and you were both thankful that your phones were water proof. Kendall gently grabbed your hand, spinning her around as she giggled happily. Before you knew it, your arms were gently around her waist and hers were around your neck. You moved closer, crashing your lips onto hers as you picked her up, spinning her around as she squealed, hugging you tight. Her legs wrapped around your waist as she clung to you. Sure, it was super cheesy, but you didn't care.

You two were in love and that was all that mattered. Even though both of you ended up super sick for the next week, and Jill was a little mad at you. But you got some cute pics, so it was worth it. Plus you got the best cute little moment with Kendall. Now it was honestly a tradition with you guys, and yes..you guys get sick every time.

//sorry this is shorter! Don't be afraid to request stuff too! Hope you liked it!//