Angel- Brooke Hyland

//When you attend a white-out football game with Brooke//

//Y/N's POV//

Brooke had invited you to attend her school's football game later that night, so that meant everyone would know that you two were together. You just hoped that no one would be mean, or bully Brooke. Sitting down on the bleachers, you took off your jacket, gently wrapping it around Brooke's shoulders, not wanting her to get cold. It was cute, you'd never seen Brooke so into a game. Especially football.

Then you got to thinking. Abby took away so much from Brooke. Her passion, her love for dance, her drive and her smile. You had watched Dance Moms, cause you had wanted to learn more about your girlfriend, but after watching it..tears were definitely in your eyes. Seeing your girlfriend so sad..so unmotivated, it wasn't like her, and you hated that.

Your Brooke could light up the room just by one step or one smile. Her kindness and good heart reached out to everyone, and her brains got her so far in school. The caring, sweet, funny Brooke that everyone loved. The Brooke that Lifetime casted out and made it look like she was always in a bad mood and hated smiling.

Brooke was an angel, an angel with a broken wing. Dance Moms had done a major deal on her, but she recovered from it. You couldn't even begin to comment on Brooke's mental strength, it was impeccable. Brooke jumped up, getting so excited when her school scored another six points, making you smile. She sat back down after a moment, a little winded from yelling so loud. You gently wrapped your arm around her shoulders, Brooke leaning into your side as she gently held your hand.

"What's on your mind?" She asked as she pressed a gentle kiss to your jaw, making you blush hard. You were so lucky to have Brooke. She could've had anyone in the world, anybody at all, but she chose you. You got the kindest, sweetest, most caring and smart woman you would ever know. And what made her an angel was her beauty and heart of gold. Her grace was stunning and she's always willing to help out, and put other people's needs before herself. Really, you had struck gold with Brooke, and you just needed a moment to take it all in. You had zoned out so hard, you didn't notice Brooke cupping your cheeks, repeating your name over and over as she grew worried.

"Y/N? Y/N? Y/N?!" She spoke a little louder, snapping you out of her daze. You gave her a reassuring smile, watching her worries go away as you pressed a kiss to her forehead, pulling her into a loose hug.

"Just remembering how lucky I am to have such an angel in my life.." You spoke as you gently messed with her hair, noticing her cheeks redden. And there was that million dollar smile. The one Abby could never take away.

//Hope you liked this! Let me know what you think! Feel free to request too!//