Cherry Pie- Chloe Lukasiak

//Karaoke with Chloe//

//Y/N's POV//

It had been your idea to go to a karaoke spot for your date with Chloe. She had been under a lot of pressure with dance lately, so you wanted to get her relaxed and happy. You two walked hand in hand into the place, happy that it had matched the pictures you'd seen online. Chloe was in a cute red top and black shorts, her hair pulled back into half up half down. God, did she look gorgeous. The two of you went to sit down in a booth and you noticed someone was just getting done singing, so you both clapped. Then you looked down to Chloe's shirt, thinking for a moment.

"Y/N? I-I'm not really up for that-" You got what she was getting at, shaking your head as she spoke, slowly moving to cover her chest as you broke out of your trance. It's not that she thought you were creepy, it was just, kinda odd. You gave her a joyful smile, gently grabbing her hand.

"No no! I didn't mean to do that! But I got an idea! Come on!" You spoke, pulling her close to the karaoke stage as you moved to pick a song. That was when you found it. Tapping your foot to the beat, soon the lyrics came up, pointing straight to Chloe. You were no Grande, but you thought you did pretty well.

"She's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good, makes a grown man cry
Sweet Cherry Pie, yeah!" You sang, noticing Chloe's cheeks turn red as you sang along, everyone getting into the 30 year old classic. Your dad was into rock music since you were young, so you knew the song naturally.

"I scream, you scream, we all scream for her
Don't even try 'cause you can't ignore her!" You continued, jumping down off the stage and to the ground as the crowd screamed along to the song. Moving a little closer to Chloe, you sang the second part, gently tilting her chin up before spinning and running back up onto the stage.

"She's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good, make a grown man cry
Sweet cherry pie, oh yeah
She's my cherry pie
Put a smile on your face, ten miles wide
Looks so good, bring a tear to your eye
Sweet cherry pie, yeah!" You waved your hand along to the beat, not even noticing Chloe video taping you as everyone got into the song. The song perfectly represented Chloe. She's sweet, kind and boy, you were not letting her go. And she has fans all over the world screaming for her.

Soon enough, the song was coming to a close, grabbing Chloe's hand and pulling her on the stage as you sang the last line. She moved closer to you till your foreheads were pressed against one another.

"Swing it!" You yelled into the mic, the crowd of people cheering and clapping, Chloe pulling you into a kiss as she cupped your cheeks.

//I doubt anyone will know this song, but I had the idea stuck in my head for days! Please let me know what you think! Idk if I'll do many more like this, but I'll probably do a few!//