Best Day Ever- Mack Z

//It's Mack Z's Bday!//

//Y/N's POV//

Spending the day with Mackenzie was honestly kinda nerve wracking, it was the first birthday you'd be spending with her. And you being you, you wanted it to be perfect for your girlfriend. Knocking on the door, your giant bag was slung over your shoulder. Kenzi opened the door, a bright smile on her face once she saw you, and when you trapped her in a hug.

"Well hello to you too!" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around you as she giggled, pulling you inside. You sat down in the living room, your arm still around Kenzie's waist, holding your bag beside you.

"Ooh! What's inside?" She asked, leaning over to try and peak, but you pulled your bag away quickly.

"No no! That's for later!" You exclaimed, hugging her and making her turn her back to it. Kenzie always had a knack for opening stuff early, and you didn't want that happening with her. Soon all of you had dinner, Kenzie's favorite meal, and dessert. Kenzie's favorite cheesecake, which you definitely weren't complaining about. Eventually, it was time for presents, and you wanted to save yours for last. Melissa had gotten her a new phone, Maddie got her some crop tops and tickets to her favorite band, and her dad got her some new room decor. Now it was time for you. You grabbed your bag, handing Kenzie each present one after another. One was a necklace and earrings, one was a new mic, another was a new crop top, and much more. After the presents were done, you and Kenzie decided to go upstairs, working on her new room decor. A new nightstand, mirror and a few new pictures. You two worked together to build the nightstand from IKEA, but it took you guys about two hours. Later, the two of you were cuddled up on her bed, Kenzie under your arm as you looked down to her, gently brushing her hair back.

"Happy birthday, Kenz.." You mumbled, holding Kenzi close as you hoped you had made this birthday good.

"Thanks for the best birthday, baby.." She mumbled, then you two curled up and fell asleep. Best birthday ever.

//haha 369 words (I'm so immature)//