Help - Chloe Lukasiak

//This is a big trigger warning. There will be multiple eating disorders discussed in this, and I'm very proud of Chloe for opening up about them. If you need help, please call or reach out to someone//

//Chloe's POV//

Day after day. Week after week. Nothing changed, except for the increased hatred of how I look. I sat in front of the toilet, shoving two fingers down my throat as I hoped to puke up what little I had eaten in the last few days. This had been a never ending cycle for years, ever since I'd left Dance Moms. I was never good enough, so I kept trying to find ways to improve myself. Haircuts, makeup, working out tirelessly, dating, nothing ever worked. This was the only thing that seemed to shut up the voices in my head. Even if it was only for a little while.

Y/N and I had been dating for about 3 years, but we had just gotten an apartment to share together. I know they're getting suspicious, I've barely been eating and spending a while in the bathroom. It's hard to try and hide it, but I can't stop it. Trying to go for help is even harder.

//Y/N's POV//

You walked into your shared apartment with some shopping bags, you had decided to go out for a little bit. Moving to the bedroom, you were starting to put your clothes away before you heard puking. You thought for a minute Chloe might be sick, but she was feeling fine today. The master bath door was closed, you gently turned the knob and felt your jaw drop at the sight. Chloe had her fingers down her throat, trying to make herself puke.

"Chloe.." You blurted out, making your girlfriend look up at you from the toilet. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she was caught in the act. Flushing the toilet, you didn't say anything as you helped stand her up, cleaning up her mouth and fingers. You had Chloe sit down on the bed, grabbing her hand as you felt tears fall down your cheeks.

"How long..have you been doing this?" Your voice cracked as you ran your fingers through Chloe's hair. It hurt to know that Chloe had been doing this, your all smiles Chloe that seemed to never have a bad day.

"S-Since the end of the show.." That rocked you to your core. You and Chloe had started dating maybe a few months after the show, this had been happening your entire relationship. And you never knew. You never noticed the signs. You were kicking yourself like crazy right now, but Chloe needed you.

"Chloe...hey.." You spoke softly, tilting up Chloe's chin to look at you, hating how broken she looked, and you never saw it.

"I'm always going to be here. You can make it through this. I'll be here every step of the way. You don't have to be alone in this, baby." You told her, hearing her sniffles starting to slow.

"I-I don't want to f-feel like this anymore.." Chloe spoke as she held onto you, fearing that you'd leave if she let go.

"You won't have to. It's going to be hard, but we'll figure it out. Together." It was going to be a long and hard road, but Chloe could get through it. She was the strongest person you knew, and you had no doubt in your mind that she could beat this.

//I'm sorry if this was triggering for anyone!!//