Babycakes- Brooke Hyland

//When Brooke tries to get your attention//

//Y/N's POV//

I was currently sitting on the farthest right cushion of the couch, scrolling mindlessly on Instagram. You had earbuds in, so you didn't hear when the door shut, signalling that Brooke was home.

"Baby! I'm home!" She exclaimed, closing the door and setting down her keys. Brooke had had a long day, and she just wanted some love from her favorite person. She plopped down beside you, and you didn't notice the difference between Brooke being there or not. Brooke started leaning up a little, trying to get your attention.

"Baby?" She questioned, not noticing that you had earbuds in and couldn't hear her.

"Babycakes." She spoke a little more stern, clearly not giving up on this.

"Baby."

"Babycakes."

"Honey."

"Babycakes." She spoke, finally realizing that you had earbuds in. Brooke slowly moved her hand up, taking out your earbuds so you could hear her.

"Hey! What the-" You started, then realizing it was your girlfriend beside you, looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Hey babycakes." She spoke, scooting closer to you as she wrapped her arms around your waist, her chin resting on your shoulder. Your hand gently rested on top of Brooke's hands, still scrolling through Instagram. That was for sure the best day after work, and she never stopped calling you babycakes after that.

//I hope you like this! I know this isn't my best, but I tried! I thought it was a really cute idea, but I didn't know how to go about it. But I hope you guys enjoy this!//