Hospital- Brooke Hyland

//Brooke gets hurt while you're out//

//Y/N's POV//

You opened the door as you juggled all the groceries in your hands, only one foot in the door before you heard Brooke yelling your name. You dropped the groceries in an instant, not caring if the milk spilt or not. Eventually, you got to the back bedroom, gasping as you saw Brooke on the floor, basically paralyzed. You knelt down to her, tears in your eyes as you tried to think of what to do.

"C-Call a doctor..." She mumbled a little as she tried to grab your hand to calm you down, but she groaned as she froze again, a move as simple as that hurting her. The ambulance was soon at your house, getting Brooke into the ambulance as you held her hand, noting that she was in pain.

"Honey, what happened?" You asked as you looked at her in worry, trying to think of what could've even happened. Brooke was often clumsy, but never to this extreme. She sighed as she looked up, a tiny smile coming to her face.

"I thought I could still do one of my old moves, the chin stand where I cross my legs above my head. Guess not." She spoke as she bit her lip, feeling so dumb for doing a trick she hadn't done in almost ten years. You smiled at her a little, gently cupping her cheek.

"It's okay, Brooke. But you gotta work up to that flexibility if you wanna be able to do that move again. You have to be more careful, okay?" You asked as you watched her nod, soon at the hospital. Waiting out in the living room was the worst thing. You had no idea what was going on, and you couldn't stand it. Soon, a doctor came out to talk to you, making you even more worried.

"Unfortunately, Brooke has fractured her spine. It should heal in a few months, but you'll have to care for her until then. She'll have a cast on as good as we can do, but you'll have to help her eat, bathe and those kinds of things. You can go and see her if you'd like." You sprinted to Brooke's room, watching her in a little less pain.

"How are you feeling honey?" You asked as you had tears in your eyes, gently cupping her cheek. She only smiled at you, making you feel a little happier.

"I'm okay Y/N. I'll be in tip top shape by Christmas." She spoke, making you think for a second.

"Brooke, Christmas isn't for 11 months." You spoke as you cocked an eyebrow, watching her nod a tiny bit.

"So it's guaranteed!" She spoke as she earned a chuckle from you.

//I liked this idea more than the writing. Let me know what you think//